the jeon's regret

ARC2 / CHP8 : the jeon's regret

  The man finally turned his chair around and looked up at his mother

"What do you think?" 

  Silence hung for a moment before the mother released a long sigh , she looked down with pressed lips and whispered

" He's beautiful , even though I couldn't see much of him , i can say that much is true  "

" I know right , it's surreal  , even though I asked him to help but i really didn't expect hyung to really rush toward him and forget about dad "

" That's insane , I still can't believe what happened , there was so much love in my son eyes , for the first time in my life ... I just.... I'm so happy " she voiced out in sorrow, pressing her eyes shut tightly to stop the tears form spilling out .

Noah doesn't comment further , he knew anything he'll say will be useless, by being here the mother will witness the love her son have for his husband and will come to know Jimin if he allowed her and opened up which he doesn't think will happened in the near future or maybe ever,  he can't give false hope to his mother nor can he comfort her , being in this place was a mistake in the first place.

A mistake she was aware of yet happily committed just to see her sons.

He still remembers the day Jungkook left them , even though he doesn't remember the day exactly or the date , yet the moment was still cleared in his mind .

When the raven haired left he was still young, he didn't recall how old he was but he knew that he didn't reach 15 , and so he liked to call it his first heartbreak .

He was devastated back then when Jungkook had left, at the moment he walked out the door with his suitcase noah realized he looked up at Jungkook  More than he thought he would , yet we all know regret come when it's late , when he realized what he did and how much he loved his brother Jungkook was no longer there  and thus he knew that those doe eyes had permanently drained out of emotions and that was confirmed 2 years ago when he stepped on his pride , build up his courage and decided to reach out for Jungkook .

However their reunion in the fullness of time was worst than what he expected, if it wasn't for the 5 brothers stopping him at the last moment,

Jungkook would have killed him in the spot .

Remember how Jungkook planted the gun on his forehead and was ready to shoot still hurts him and having a bullet scare on his leg doesn't help him forget .

Life is unlucky and his father made it unworthy.

Deep in the night when  the evening stars were sparse.

Jungkook again woke up, startled by his strange dream. It was past two in the morning , this time it was slightly different from the one he was having repetitively this past few days , he was no longer beating the old man instead he was standing in a dark room with the other copy of him laying dead in a coffin Infront of him, the old man was far behind in a distance watching both lookalikes with a wicked grin.

The Raven shook his head briefly to chase the unpleasant nightmare away only to notice the empty side of Jimin , Jungkook barely had time to worry about Jimin when the sound of hushed sob made its way from the bathroom .

Jungkook dashed inside and found Jimin scooched down Infront of the toilet throwing his guts out

Jimin felt the taste acidic burning through his throat, he felt sick in his stomach, whenever he puked it would clinch painfully draining all his body from it's energy , he has been in the toilet for the last 30 minutes , the nauseous and disgusted smell of the freshly cleaned toilet and bathroom that in reality didn't even smell that bad was making it worst for him .