Sinister Plot

ARC1/CHP14 :Sinister Plot

______________________________________

With a sudden crash, the man at the desk was jolted from his peaceful work on the computer. He lifted his gaze to the entrance, now reduced to a pile of splintered wood and debris, and was faced with a menacing figure clad in black. The stranger's hand held a gleaming knife, causing the man to quiver with fear.

"Who are you?" he stammered, his voice trembling. "How did you get in here?"

With a sinister grin spreading across his face.

"I was just passing by and thought I'd pay you a visit," the man in black replied coolly, a chill running down the spine of the man at the desk.

He desperately called out for the guards, but the intruder calmly informed him that they would not be coming. "I just gave them a little bribe," he chuckled darkly.

The man at the desk was shocked and horrified to learn that his trusted guards had been bought out by this stranger. He asked in disbelief how they could have been swayed so easily, but the intruder merely shrugged, "I told them I'd give them their heads for free if they let me in."

As the reality of the situation dawned on him, the man at the desk was filled with rage. "You just killed all of my men! How dare you! Who are you?" he spat out, anger and fear warring within him.

The intruder stepped closer, the light illuminating his face, and the man at the desk recognized him with a gasp. "Suga!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with terror.

"What do you want from me?" he asked, his whole body shaking.

"You're coming with me, Mr. Lee," Yoongi said with a sly smile, blacking him out and ushering him towards a sinister fate in his favorite room at their base.

meanwhile, Jimin and Namjoon were holed up in the mansion, the tension between the two was palpable. Namjoon was at his wit's end trying to get Jimin to focus on his studies.

" Jimin-ah, the trouble you're causing is making my life difficult, just come down here" Namjoon groaned, struggling to get Jimin to study.

" No namjoon hyung I'm not coming down, never, never, " Jimin said with annoyance

"No way, hyung! I'm not budging from here, not now, not ever," Jimin retorted with a hint of frustration.

"But think about it, if you don't study, Kook will be angry and he won't give you the necklaces you asked for," Namjoon warned.

"Hyung, threats don't work on me. hyungie won't be mad just because I can't solve a stupid equation that I'll never use in my life," Jimin replied nonchalantly.

"Jimin-ah, listen to me. Imagine math is a person, and he's asking you to help him solve his problem. What would you do?" Namjoon asked, trying to appeal to Jimin's kind heart.

"I'd tell Mr. Math to grow up and solve his own damn problems," Jimin replied with a smirk, leaving Namjoon in shock with his mouth agape and his hand slapping his forehead.

"Oh my goodness, since when did you start talking like that?" Namjoon exclaimed, completely taken aback by Jimin's boldness.

"It seems like Yoongi hyung's lessons are paying off," Tae chuckled as he walked into the room. "Hyung, what is Jimin doing up there?" he asked, pointing to where Jimin was perched atop the closet.

"It's math day and after seeing the equation, he ran away," Namjoon replied with a smirk.

Tae turned towards Jimin, "Chim, how did you even get here?" he asked, trying to suppress his laughter.