Chapter 46 - VIP

*One Month Later*

"Alright guys, make sure you keep everyone sweet. These guys have paid for VIP tickets to this show so when they meet you, make it look like you actually want to be here!" Mark rambled off before they opened the doors. Seth, Roman, Natalya, Paige and I were sat on a table, markers in hand, ready to meet the lucky people who had paid for VIP tickets and got to have a backstage tour and meet and greet with us. Seth, Roman and I were on speaking terms but nothing more than that. After TLC and that incident at the club, we all told Mark it was best not to use that storyline anymore, so he pushed for Dean and Seth's rivalry and Roman's title run as I carried on with my storyline with Paige. Tonight I was super excited though; Nikki was finally back from injury which meant our match with Frenzy was on the cards for Raw tonight! I was buzzing for this signing and for the show. Today was going to be a great day. I looked down the table at the other four and smiled with excitement – Roman and Seth not returning the happiest of smiles but it was more than understandable. The doors opened and the group flocked in, starting the queue at the other end of the table, where Seth was.

I was beginning to turn into a robot; greeting the person, signing their paper and taking an awkward picture with them. How many of them were there? My arm was hurting from writing too much. I looked down the table and I could see all the others were thinking the same thing. Normally there was a fair amount of people but this group seemed to be going on forever! Not that I wasn't grateful but I was just tired. After this I still had to go to the gym, train a bit more and then get ready for the match!

"Hey Lucy." The person that stood before me handed me the paper they wanted me to sign but when I looked at it closely, it was a picture of me. Not a professional one done by the people from the WWE, but one of me when I was younger, my arm round my boyfriend at the time and his best friend. I slowly looked up to this person and was greeted with a face I hadn't seen in years.

"Thomas?" His dark eyes lit up and his smile got bigger. He was happy I remembered him. "Oh my God!" I exclaimed, half laughing. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to see my friend do her thing, just like all these other people." He looked round at the slowly shrinking queue of people. His English accent was music to my ears. I couldn't believe he was here. The boyfriend I had before, Harry and I were going out for years and I became best friends with his friends too, especially Thomas. We'd have our own little days out as friends and the three of us were an inseparable group – that was until I found out I had got into the WWE and Harry said it was more effort than it was worth to keep us going. We split after a huge argument and I never spoke to any of them until now.

"You're insane! You flew all the way here?" I laughed, reminiscing on the good old days.

"I was already on holiday over here, it just fit." He smiled as I signed his picture. I stood up and embraced him in the biggest hug it felt like I'd ever given.

"Go and stand over there, after this has finished we need to catch up!" I grinned like a Cheshire cat. He nodded and stood at the side of the room. I looked back down the table to see Paige grinning just as much as me, but Roman and Seth looking at Thomas suspiciously. We finished up signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans and, exhausted as we were, we then went our separate ways to get ready for our matches – well, everyone except me. I rushed back over to Thomas and pulled him in for another hug.

"I still can't believe you're here!" I beamed. "It's been years!" He smiled back.

"I thought I'd surprise you. I missed you so much." He said truthfully. "In my eyes no girl he's been with has matched up to you. They're all dreadful." My stomach dropped and I looked down to the floor. Harry obviously didn't mind moving on. I waited years, until I'd met Roman and Seth before I dated again...

"Nice to hear he took our breakup with ease." I huffed, folding my arms.

"Oh come on, you could have done so much better than him from the beginning. He hasn't been able to hold down a relationship since you left. I reckon he's just using them all as rebounds." He laughed.

"I've not done too well since, either." I replied honestly, looking back to the table of wrestlers.

"Which one was it?" Thomas followed my gaze.

"Seth and Roman." I sighed. I looked back over to him, a shocked expression on his face. "I don't even wanna go into it." Thomas held his hands up.

"I wasn't even going to!" He shook his head. "There's years of stuff to catch up on, I wouldn't want that to be the first thing we talked about." I looked at the time and sighed.

"I've got to get to training in a minute. This sucks!" I finally felt happier, there was someone in the world who didn't hate me and actually wanted to spend time with me and he was only here on holiday. Why did my life suck so much?

"We'll meet after the show." He ordered. "Go out for food or drinks or whatever you want to do." A smile crept onto my face. I'd missed him so much.

"Sounds like a plan!" I grinned. "Where are you sat for the show?"

"Front row." He smirked.

"You're kidding? I'll give you a hug when I've finished!" I winked. "Look, I've gotta run but I'll definitely see you when we've finished. Just give me a text and I'll meet you."

"You still have the same number?" He looked at me confusedly. I nodded. "Arent you scared that everyone you used to know will sell your number to people or use it to pretend they're still friends with you?" I shook my head.

"That hadn't even crossed my mind to be honest. I just like this number, I'm used to it. I've got an American number too. I'm so popular I need two numbers." I said jokily.

"Alright, cocky." Thomas stuck his tongue out. "Anyway, it's getting late for you. I'll meet you after the show for our little date." He raised his eyebrows up and down. "Good luck out there." He pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek, electricity sparking through my whole body. He walked ahead of me and out to where everyone else was standing, waiting to go to their designated seats.

"Who was that?" Paige flung her arm round me and made me jump.

"Just an old friend." I smiled, trying to hide the butterflies that were in my stomach and the fact my heart was beating faster.

"An old friend who flew out here to see you wrestle? That's a pretty good friend." Paige said, giving me a wink. "You guys meeting up after the show?" I nodded, unable to contain my excitement anymore. "What's his name?"

"Thomas. He was my best friend but we lost touch when I moved here for this. You have no idea how happy I am to see him right now." I beamed. This could be the bit of good I needed in my life. Let's make sure I don't screw this up as well!