Chapter 55 - Royal Rumble

A/N: Hey guys! I think this is gonna be the final chapter!! :'''((( but I'm going to make sure it's a good one! Thank you all for sticking with the story and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! Love you all! Xxx

Sunday finally came around and I groaned as I turned in my bed. Please say I can move. Please say I can compete today. I sat up slowly and moved my head from side to side – not as painful as normal. I swung my legs round so they were dangling off the bed – not as painful either. I jumped out of bed and felt a small twinge in the bottom of my back but nothing more. I CAN COMPETE!! I grabbed my phone and text Thomas, Paige, Frenzy, Roman, Seth and Dean all the same message.

*I CAN MOVE! IT'S A MIRACLE! SEE YOU ALL AT ROYAL RUMBLE!!!*

I called Mark and informed him I was fine and quickly got ready for the day. This was going to be unbelievable. I, the newbie wrestler, was about to fight Paige and Frenzy for the Divas Title on a pay-per-view. I couldn't believe it. I took a selfie just before I left with my thumbs up and captioned it.

*Guess who's feeling better! Sorry @bellatwins, you can't keep me down! #RoyalRumble #LucyDivasChamp*

***

Paige's music played and she walked out, title in hand. She let out her primal scream as she raised the title above her head and pointed at it then back at herself. She strutted confidently down the ramp and slid into the ring.

"This is my house!" She shouted out and received cheers from the crowd. She lowered the belt to her waist and looked down, smiling. A roar erupted as Frenzy's music played and she stormed out, confidence and cocky. She jumped up and down, shadow boxing for a second before she gestured that the belt would be around her waist. She bounced down to the ring and jumped in quickly, shadow boxing very close to Paige's face. My palms were sweating and my heart was in my mouth. I'd never been this nervous. I felt so unprepared. How was I going to go out there and give it my best when two days ago I was bed bound? I felt sick. My breathing quickened as I began to panic. What if I've forgotten the moves? What if I do the wrong thing and injure myself or worse one of the others? Was I really ready for this?

"Good luck out there!" The stagehand said as he pointed forwards to say my music was beginning to play. I ran out as my music echoed around the arena and the crowds went crazy. The noise was deafening and once again the hairs on my body were on end. The crowd were electric and now I was positive that no matter what, I was going to give them 150%. I ran down the ramp, high fiving all the fans and then ran around the ring doing the same, making sure the crowd were well and truly happy and hyped for me to be back. I climbed into the ring and smiled at Frenzy and Paige.

"At least you turned up this time." Paige laughed.

"I did, and I'll be leaving with your title." I smirked.

"Not if I can help it." Frenzy threatened.

The bell rang and signalled the beginning of the match. The three of us stayed an equal distance apart and just moved a little from one side to the other. One of us was going to have to start this, and I didn't want it to be me. Paige leapt at Frenzy and knocked her to the floor, she punched her repeatedly in the head. Frenzy put her arms up to block the punches. I ran over and pulled Paige off her, causing Paige to roll away. Frenzy kicked her big boot up and it connected with my face and is tumbled backwards. I see how this is. You're on your own now, Lucy.
I ran over to Paige and delivered an axe kick to her stomach as she lay down. I quickly fell to my knees and covered her.

"1.." Paige kicked out. I slammed my hands on the mat in frustration. Frenzy stood up and bounced off the ropes, delivering a drop kick in which one foot kicked me and the other kicked Paige. We both rolled away, clutching our heads.

"Who's the champion now?" Frenzy said, standing up and holding her arms out. I stood up and ran at Frenzy, punching her in the head twice and then the stomach so she bent over. I then rebounded off the ropes and used a scissor kick to send her crashing to the floor. Just as I did that, Paige speared me into the corner, climbed up to the top rope and delivered a top rope bulldog. She ran over and covered Frenzy.

"1.." Frenzy kicked out and rolled out of the ring. Paige ran over and covered me.

"1..2.." I kicked out and did a roundhouse kick to Paige's head. I climbed up to the top rope and did a diving leg drop. I covered Paige.

"1..2" Frenzy shoved me off Paige and covered her.

"1..2" Paige kicked out and rolled out of the ring. I stood up and kicked Frenzy in the head, flinging her into the ropes. She bounced off them and headed back towards me. She attempted to clothesline me but I ducked out of the way and as she turned back towards me, I did a jumping punch. She staggered backwards into the ropes and Paige grabbed her ankles, pulling her to the floor and then out of the ring. Paige threw Frenzy into the announce table and then slid back into the ring to face me. Paige and I grappled but she got the upper hand, kneeing me in the stomach so I doubled over. She grabbed my head and drove it into her knee a few times until I fell to the floor. She let out another primal scream. She covered me.

"1..2.." I kicked out at the last second and Paige let out an angered scream. I rolled out of the ring to recover for a second. Frenzy jumped back in the ring and grabbed Paige, delivering a hard-hitting German suplex which she followed with a kick and a leg drop onto her arm. Paige pulled her arm in and rolled away in pain. I climbed slowly back into the ring and climbed straight to the top rope where I leapt off, landing a diving crossbody onto Frenzy. I covered her.

"1..2" Paige pushed me off and stamped on my stomach. She covered Frenzy.

"1..2" Frenzy kicked out and rolled out of the ring. Paige covered me.

"1..2" I kicked out. I jumped up and did a drop kick that sent Paige staggering into the corner. I ran at her and delivered a clothesline that squashed her into the corner. She fell to the floor as I climbed to the top rope and stood up, I put my fingers to my thumbs and lifted it above my head, but Frenzy grabbed by leg and yanked me down. I managed to breakfall but I rolled near Paige. Frenzy climbed to the top rope and did a diving splash. Paige managed to roll out of the way but it landed on me and I rolled into the foetal position, clutching at my stomach. Frenzy grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. She threw me up into a gorilla press but held me in the air. Paige quickly climbed onto the top rope and did a missile drop kick at Frenzy, causing her to drop me to the floor. We all landed with a crash and the crowd went insane. Paige covered Frenzy.

"1..2.." I pushed Paige off Frenzy. Paige flung me into the corner of the ring and ran at me but I quickly jumped up to the top rope and she ran into the corner, I grabbed her hair and punched her repeatedly in the head, throwing her down to the floor. I quickly climbed to the top, put my fingers and thumbs together, lifted them above my head and hissed before delivering a diving elbow drop to Paige's head. I quickly covered her.

"1..2..3" The bel signalled the end of the match and I scrambled to my feet. My hands over my mouth as I screamed in shock and excitement. The referee grabbed my hand and held it high, pointing at me. He walked to the side of the ring and picked up the belt, handing it to me. My eyes filled with tears as I took hold of the belt for the first time. I'd done it. I'd won. I ran to the ropes and climbed up, holding the belt up with one hand and cheering with the other. The crowd were cheering and clapping and chanting 'Lucy' over and over. I began to cry with happiness. You could never prepare for a moment like this. This was unbelievable. I would never forget this moment in my life.

"Your winner and new Diva's Champion, Lucy!"