❇ 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝔁 𝓟𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓮 (𝓸𝓬) 🌶

Title: Be more careful!

Title: Penelope tries to teach Whitty parkour, but Whitty got hurt.

Requested: The_Whittiest_simp

~~~~~

"I should teach you how to do parkour." I said. Whitty was confused. "Huh?" Whitty asked. I asked him so suddenly, so of course he would be confused.

"I just thought of it. Since it would be super useful when running away from that Updike guy and other people." I said. "And I am a pro at it, so you're in good hands." I smirk, which makes Whitty secound guess himself. "I mean, it would be really interesting to learn from you." Whitty nervously chuckles.

"Yay! We'll start tomorrow at the skate park. It's pretty run down, so there won't be that much people." I said. I hugged Whitty and kissed him on the cheek.

The next day, me and Whitty were at the skate park. "Okay, when it comes to parkour, you would have to think fast, since you could go the wrong way and all that stuff! I'll first teach you the basic moves when doing parkour." I explained. I demonstrated by jumping over a mini wall, doing a shoulder roll and doing other tricks (I am not a pro at parkour, idk any techniques or whatever)

"Of course I'm not gonna kill you, let's just some stretches that would help a bit when doing parkour." I explained.

"How long does it take to master parkour anyways?" Whitty asked. "Uhhh, almost years if you want to master it." I nervously laughed. Whittu groaned, not wanting to do this at all.

For the rest of the week, I tried my best to teach Whitty the basics of parkour. Whitty started to get more and more better at parkour.

One time when we're taking a break, Whitty was practicing a jump, and yelled at me. "Hey Penelope, look at me do this!" He sounded really confident. He was jumping from wall to wall, until he twisted his ankle on one jump and fell. My eyes widen and I ran up to him. "Whitty! I told you that you have to be more careful! You haven't mastered it yet!" I lightly smacked his head.

"Penelope, I'm fine. I only twisted my ankle a bit. I can still walk." He stood up, but when trying to walk, he started limping. "Whitty you're not fine!" I helped Whitty walk. "We're going home now! I'm not teaching you with your twisted ankle!" I was mad at him. He didn't master jumping from wall to wall yet, so I knew something like this was bound to happen.

We went home and Whitty sat on the couch, while I grabbed him some ice. "Why did you do that! I'm glad you're confident in yourself, but at the same time, be more aware of your actions!" I lectured him.

"Penelope, it isn't that bad. I didn't break my leg or anything." Whitty lifted his leg and moved it a bit, showing that his leg was fine. "That doesn't matter! Now it'll take longer for you to learn! I love you, but I want you to master parkour as fast as possible!" I yelled, very mad.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know how to make it up to you." Whitty sighed. "What?" I asked, still mad. He stood up and limped towards me. "Whitty, go sit back down, your foot isn't healed yet-"

Out of no where, Whitty pinned me to the wall, making me blush. He kissed me and I kissed back. He put his cold hands up my shirt, making me yelp, and stuck his tongue in my mouth. At this point we're having a heated make out session. We parted lips for air.

I pushed him back on the couch. "Nope! You're ankle is twisted." I took a breath of air trying to calm myself.

~~~~

Word Count: 638

A/n: Sorry that it's short! Requests are gonna close soon! Anyways, have a good day!