17

He observed her with a keen eye and he tried to be objective about it. She was a very beautiful woman, with a perfect body. It was lean, and strong, and she was so intoxicating it made him unable to get his hands off her, just like now when he traced her every nook and cranny with his finger. He would be just satisfied if he could go home and make love to her after each hunt. 

But why? What caused him this change of heart? His age? He was not even thirty yet, although sometimes he felt a lot more older than that. And why her? What made her so special to be able to change his mind?

"Mm, Noah? I'm hungry. Can we eat now?" Feng Yue muffled her words from where she buried her face inside Noah's embrace. He could feel the warm breath and it tickled his chest. "I want to eat your ravioli."

"You're welcome to eat my ravioli anytime you like, babe." Noah chuckled from his own joke, and lifted Feng Yue into his arms. "Let's go, Princess."

Noah gave her one of his shirts and put her on the table. She took a jar of freshly made salmon skin crisps and munched on it while waiting for Noah to boil the pasta.

"This is really good." She almost finished the whole jar by herself, and she looked like a kid while doing so.

"I'll make new ones for you tomorrow, if you like them so much." Noah walked closer to her and gave her a kiss. The kiss tasted salty and wet, and when she put her tongue inside Noah's mouth, he almost forgot all the reason why they were in the kitchen in the first place, until she let go of him. 

"Food. Hungry."

Noah chuckled as he nuzzled her neck, he was so addicted to her natural fragrance. She smelled like freshly picked citrus and sunshine, added some mysterious scent that was all hers. But then he forced himself to prepare the ravioli and put it on the table while reaching for Feng Yue to sit her on his lap. He held her small waist tight, while spoon-fed her with ravioli, and she ate it all up with gusto. He loved that about her, how she ate like a real person, instead of pecking their food like birds.

"So, Noah," Feng Yue swallowed her food before washing them down with cold beer. "I've been thinking, I want to make a video of us doing it."

Noah paused the hand that brought the beer bottle to his mouth. He could not believe what he heard, so he asked her again.

"You… want to make homemade sex video of us?"

"That's correct."

"But, why?" He was so flabbergasted by the strange request of this woman. He was flattered, of course, but no women had ever asked to be filmed while doing sex with virtually a stranger, they had an image to maintain and becoming star in their own porn was not it.

"Eh, I want to see what I can do better, you know, for future references." She shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal for her. 

Noah, on the other hand, felt like something churned inside his belly. Future references? Did that mean she's going to sleep with another man in the future? He never felt any jealousy toward anyone, but this time, he felt like he just swallowed a gallon of vinegar while imagining that he would kill any man who had unsavory thoughts about her. He couldn't imagine this woman doing it, with anyone else except him. He would not let her do it with anyone else except himself. But first, he would fuck her good enough to make her forget about her idea of sleeping with another man.

"Hmm, whatever you want, Princess, should we start now?" He yanked the shirt off and started to kiss her while his hands played with her nipples.

"Mmpf, give me your phone." She groped Noah's pants to try to take out his phone.

"Mm, that's not my phone you've been holding…" Noah chuckled as he pushed Feng Yue down to the table and started to lick her down there.

"You're so mean… ah…" she moaned and grabbed his hair when his tongue and fingers entered her and he sucked her until she came with a force. He held her tight until her trembling subsided, and he carried her back to the bedroom.

"I want to mold your inside only to the shape of me, and I want you to remember every inch of me." Noah whispered in her ear, as he thrust inside her as soon as they got into bed. He already put the phone on the high table and pressed record, to film their lovemaking. He wanted her to remember him every time she looked at that movie, and he wanted her to not be able to be with anyone else every time she remembered. Selfish, he knew, but he could not bear the thought of her with anyone else. He would figure everything else out later, he did not know how, but he should be able to provide for her if he wanted to keep her with him.

He was able to feel that Feng Yue was close, by her shortness of breath and her tight clamping inside, so he pulled her up and turned her around to face the mirror.

"Look at yourself, Princess, there, say hi to the camera." Noah put the camera beside the mirror, and he opened her legs wide to show the camera how he dragged himself in and out of her so painfully slowly, making the maximum friction and causing her to tremble and pulsing wildly. He could not hold himself back, with all the pulsing and the clamping and the tightness of her wall closing down on him, so he started to move faster and biting her shoulder and neck, leaving his marks all over her. They both went over the edge together, with Noah coming inside her, making her have a short blackout for a second there from all the pleasure Noah gave her.

"Shit, Noah… you almost killed me…" Feng Yue was panting and incoherent from what Noah did to her. Noah only grinned as he nuzzled her and turned her around to spoon her.

"Go to sleep now, you need to recharge before we continue with our movie."

"Right, you beast, I regret I ever suggested the idea to you, I have no idea that you would be so fired up to do that." Feng Yue protested weakly when Noah shut her up with a kiss. She quickly dozed off, but Noah was still awake and examining every inch of her body. There was a huge phoenix tattoo beginning on her left back side, and ending inside her thigh in a soft watercolor style. The phoenix looked alive and ready to fly whenever. Noah wondered if he could find out about the artist, after all not many tattoo artists could do this kind of exquisite job. He needed to find out who the hell was this woman who sneaked inside his mind and his heart and made a mess out of them. But then, he couldn't hold back his yawn, and after nuzzling Feng Yue some more, scenting behind her ears, he went into a better sleep than he ever had ever since he knew that there were demons and monsters out there.

He was in deep sleep when he felt a warmth enveloping his manhood, and he woke up to see a goddess between his legs. She licked and teased his half mast, it made him fully awake and hard. He held Feng Yue's hair as she bobbed up and down, giving him pleasure like no one had ever did before. She looked at him with glowing eyes in the darkness, like a cat, and she took every expression he made and etched it into her mind. And when he came, he came so hard, it seemed like a never ending release, and she took every last drop and licked it clean. Noah pulled her up and kissed her, then he pushed her down into his still hard erection, making her gasp from surprise.

"You're this wet just from sucking me, Princess?" He thrust into her inner muscle slowly, while she leaned backward and held his thigh.

"All in the name of research, Noah." He could hear the smirk in her voice and he couldn't help but move faster. This girl had shown her witty side the longer he knew her, and he loved it, no, he hated it when he thought of somebody else would know this side of her, and it made him move faster to give her more and more pleasure, to make her addicted to him and him only.

"Right, you and your research." He thrust hard and fast, as if he was pissed about something, and it put a smile on Feng Yue's face. 

Phase one's completed.