47

By the time the light entered Noah, the protection seal from Xie Lian activated and it expelled the so-called angel light out of his body and it materialized right away in the shape of a male human but without a clear feature. It was like a distorted, blurry shape when you look at something without glasses, and it's clearly fumed from the harsh treatment. But Noah already freed himself from the restraint array, and contained him with a barrier array, just in time when Lily shot Feng Yue with his gun. 

He was so panicked and angry but his worries were not necessary, since Feng Yue deflected the bullet with her natural force field, and it caused Lily to gape in disbelief. Noah quickly approached Lily and he grabbed her neck with one hand, making her choke and could not breathe.

"Baby, are you okay?" He spoke to Feng Yue while his other hand was still choking the half naked woman, who squirmed and tried to pry off the steel grip with no success. Noah's power was able to crush monsters' necks without much effort, let alone the feeble human's one.

Feng Yue glanced at the woman, whose face was getting redder and redder, then she looked at Noah. She noticed that Noah was sweating, and he looked like he was very angry and uncomfortable. She could roughly guess why.

"I'm fine. What about you? Did she do anything to you?" She observed Noah, and at the exact time, they heard one of the men screamed and splurted blood from all of his orifices before exploding in a blinding light. Feng Yue was very surprised when Tenten appeared beside her and turned into her human form.

"Angels' manifestation?" She tsk-taking in distaste. "They were supposed to only last a few minutes in a normal human's physique, long enough to impregnate any woman of their choice, then they will go boom like that one." She pointed to the dead man. "The human's meat suit couldn't contain the angel's essence for long. Maybe a little bit more for the servant of Gods." She pointed to Father Ben and two of the other men, who looked like they were suffocated and sweating like pigs. "Your boyfriend, on the other hand…" she turned around to see Noah, but she stopped. "He expelled the angel." Tenten spoke in a tone of awe while observing Noah, who was still choking Lily, and with a clear hatred in her eyes.

"Can you do something to the men? They're going to explode soon if we don't expel the angels within them. That, or let them have what they're intended to do. Or at least think that they have done what they're intended to do." Feng Yue scratched her chin while a crazy thought formed in her mind. "I think I'll try my new, unlocked power to them." She grinned wildly as she put them all to sleep.

Tenten rolled her eyes as she prepared a kekkai around them, to prevent… unexpected things. Knowing this girl, who acted the same as her mother, she thought for a while then added another layer of kekkai. Just in case.

Feng Yue grinned devilishly as she used her black fire and forcefully extracted the angels' light, or seeds. Since they're going into the women's womb and forming the nephilim before they kill the women to be born, she showed them no mercy at all. She counted that there were five seeds, six including the one who had been restrained by Noah. She gathered them all and made a crushing gesture with her hand, and all the lights were shattered and gone. It was an eerie view, with the sudden stillness, and Lily's silent frustration scream of how her plan was ruined by this strange, heretic woman, muffled by the choking.

Feng Yue nodded in satisfaction and she approached Noah, who looked pale as she came closer. 

"Baby, are you okay?" She wiped the sweat out of his face, ignoring the fact that he was holding someone in his steel grip.

"I'm fine… mostly. This vile woman force fed me a love concoction. And groped me." Noah sounded disgusted, remembering her touch.

"Which hand?" She asked Noah, who raised his brow in question. "Which one of her hands groped you?" She repeated her question.

"The right one." Noah answered her, still more question than answer. Then Feng Yue made a move that was faster than what human eyes could see, and when Noah noticed what she's been doing, Lily screamed in pain. With one swift move, Feng Yue cut Lily's right hand, the one that did the vile things to her lover. And for good measure, she broke the other's knuckles.

"Hmm…" Noah was very impressed with her viciousness although he would not admit it. The trait would be very helpful in a hunt, where life and death was determined by nanosecond decision.

"That should teach you a lesson not to covet someone else's belonging." Feng Yue spoke with a cold voice just like Lan Wangji's. Then she held Lily's head with her hand, and a flash of light appeared and disappeared. After that, she looked at Noah. "Memory spell. I erased her memory of you, and as the Knight of the Holy Order. Then I put another one that made her become an ordinary farmer's daughter who's about to get married to an ordinary man. Tenten will take care of the rest."

"Tenten?" Noah raised his brow in question. He let go of Lily, who whimpered and sobbed in pain and fear, unlike the calculated and crazy woman five minutes ago.

"Ah, it's a long story. Remember the goddess we saved from the Island? Turned out she was not Toyotama-hime, but someone that Toyotama-hime imprisoned there. So she begged me to take her with me and became my familiar." Feng Yue fidgeted as Noah observed her keenly. "But more importantly, how are you feeling, Noah?" Her gaze lowered to his southern region, which showed no effect from the aphrodisiac.

"A mere love potion won't have any effect on me, unlike your scent, which drives me crazy." He pulled Feng Yue into his embrace and inhaled the familiar scent behind her ear. "You do know that this all happened because you insisted on meeting her right? The non-existent ex-girlfriend." He bit her earlobe.

"Well, if I didn't, then we wouldn't have uncovered this crazy angel's bitch club, don't you think?" Feng Yue chuckled because she knew Noah was teasing her. "Which reminds me, we have to do something for your friend and the women. I'm going to erase their minds, easy peasy…" She stopped in the middle of her sentence, realizing her mistake, and glanced at Noah, who looked at her with a soft gaze in his face.

"I know, baby." He kissed her softly on her forehead. "Or should I call you… Morrigan?"