20

Andrea was trying to stab Morgan stealthily, when she felt a pinch on her neck and the next thing she knew, she could not move her body. At all. 

"So, Andrea, what have you got here? A knife?" Feng Yue whispered in her ear softly, while moving away from Andrea's deadly embrace. "You're such a bad bad girl, Andrea, or was it Bebe? Or Layla? Or Brenda? Or was it actually really Andrea with a different gender?"

Andrea panicked. This woman suddenly had a very frightening aura and her first instinct was to run away and hide. How did she know about Andrea? Andrea was her–his original identity before he was tired of being a poor boy from a whore mother with a penchant for expensive things. He was tired of being used by ugly old men and ugly old women, so when one day he found out that he was a half skinwalker from his father's side, he could not be happier. He chose female forms for a reason, because they could wear so many beautiful clothes and were adored by many people, unlike disgusting male with that… disgusting thing, dangling in front of them. He hated it so much. Female form was so much better aesthetically.

"So, Andrea, I actually have a proposition for you. You see this?" Feng Yue showed her the empty syringe that she just injected into her body. "This is immortality in liquid form. But I also put a tracker, and bombs that could obliterate you from the inside if you ever betray me."

"What do you want?" She was on the verge of tears from fear. This woman was crazy, but she would do anything to survive. Anything.

"Easy. Since you like expensive things, I will give you expensive things, and a place to live, and even friends. In exchange for your loyalty to me, and me only. What do you say?"

It did not take a second for Andrea to agree to whatever proposal this woman gave her. She valued her life more than anything, and this woman had the personality of killing anyone who stood in her way.

"I'll do it, I'll be loyal to you, please don't kill me, I just want to live comfortably instead of being used like trash by those disgusting people." She was crying now, complete with snot and drool, as she was really afraid of this woman.

"No worries, if you betray me I can just trigger the bomb inside of you. Capisce?" Feng Yue took a handkerchief and wiped the tears and everything else. "You don't have to be this afraid, I'm a very reasonable woman. This is a better option than the one that will come for you soon." She suddenly stopped and snapped her fingers to open a portal array, and there came Feng Xue in a flash of light.

"What the fuck? Can't you give me a signal first before you teleport me here?" He was only in a towel and his hair was still wet from shower. "And what is this?" He pointed at Andrea who dropped her jaw by the display of Feng Yue's power.

"That's our newest Doll, a half skinwalker. Ooh, it's a he by the way, but she preferred to be called a she. You can't bring her now though." She released Andrea from her control, and she almost fell down on the floor from shaking too hard. This was all too much for her and this woman was so scary she'd rather die than betray her.

"And why's that?" Feng Xue rolled his eyes. They had a collection of special Dolls, monsters and humans that were especially chosen to be their eyes and hands everywhere, and it was hidden deep within the sexpionage network their father owned. It was one of their plans to end their father's obsession with power.

"Because Noah will be here any minute and she has to pretend to die first before you can take her with you. Otherwise, Noah won't let her go." She made a complicated array by the flick of her fingers and she told Andrea to step on it. "No matter whatever happens, do not move from this array, or you'll be dead."

"An illusion array? You plan to trick Noah, the King of Hunters, to believe that he killed this skinwalker?" Feng Xue observed the array and he had to admit that it was perfectly made.

"Baby bro, you should not underestimate the power of infatuation." Feng Yue grinned and then she shooed him. "Now scram, hide yourself, and collect her before Noah realizes that he's been tricked. Leave the ashes not on the carpet, and I got a toy for you as a gift." She threw the Lamborghini's key to him then she turned to face Andrea. "Get ready, Noah has opened the teleportation array. You, come here and pretend you want to kill me. Don't worry, silver won't hurt you anymore. Well, it will still hurt, but it's not going to kill you. Quick, here's the knife." She threw the knife back to Andrea, who caught it and was ready to attack Feng Yue. Feng Xue only sighed as he hid himself inside the Abyss, the pocket dimension that stored their most prized possessions that he shared with Feng Yue.

Five second later, Feng Yue could sense the arrival of Noah by his powerful teleportation array, and she signaled Andrea to attack her. What she didn't say to Andrea was, she had a small silver letter opener hidden inside her sleeve. Well, she had to make it look authentic, right? 

So when Noah arrived, he saw the skinwalker was in the middle of attacking Feng Yue with the knife, while the latter dodged her and took out the silver letter opener. Noah's heart was beating fast as he took out his guns, and blasted half of the skinwalker's head away. Then to make sure it was dead, he blasted once more right in the center mass. The blood from her open wound was gushing out like a waterfall and most of it splattered onto Feng Yue's direction, drenched her from top to toe. Noah approached them with lightning speed and panic visible in his eyes, but Feng Yue quickly stepped out of the illusion array and feigned her loss of consciousness straight into Noah's arm, while the skinwalker's body was burned in flame, just as she planned.