64

Wei Wuxian incapacitated Shu Ye, or Mianmian, or whoever she was, and tied her tight before she gave her to Xue Qing. She always followed Wei Wuxian from behind the shadows and only appeared if she was needed. She took the prisoner with her and disappeared.

"Now, show me the way to where they keep your stolen nanites."

They walked to the place where they kept the items for the auction and saw that the nanites were placed inside a high-tech safe, with four heavily armed guards.

Wei Wuxian was thinking about how she should proceed next, when someone hugged her waist from behind and whispered in her ear.

"You do know that I can easily buy the nanites from the auction, right?" Lan Wangji blew in her ear, making her whole body shivered. "I don't want you to make a ruckus here, and ruin your clothes." He touched the skin under the thigh-high slit, and moved his finger up and up, until she stopped him.

"You're the one who's going to make a ruckus if you keep on doing what you're doing." She turned around and kissed him hard. "Get me close enough to wipe the programming on the nanites, that way, whoever buys them will find that they are just useless poodles of goo."

"Mm, aren't you a pacifist right now? I thought you're going to be kicking and screaming and forcing your way to destroy everything no matter what I tell you to." Lan Wangji nibbled on her lips, sucking them until Wei Wuxian became breathless.

"Do you want me to?"

"Mm, do whatever you want, sweetheart. I'll clean up your mess, as usual."

Noah was putting the last deep dish into the oven when his waist was hugged from behind and he could feel the kiss on his neck. Judging by how his manhood was twitching with interest, he knew that his lover was the one who did it. It's not like anyone had ever dared to hug him, or kiss him, or even touch him without his permission. Not even his mom.

"You smell good." Feng Yue nibbled on his neck and pinched his nipples. "How long will they take to finish?"

"Long enough for one quick round." Noah turned around and kissed her. There was no one else in the kitchen, so he carried her in his embrace. "Which one is our room?"

"The one on the second floor, the furthest away from my parents."

"So that they can't hear your scream when you come?" Noah chuckled when he saw Feng Yue's face reddened.

"Shameless!" But she bit his neck, making him yell playfully and tickling her as retaliation.

They entered their room and Noah threw Feng Yue on the bed, while he took off his clothes. But when he started to kiss her, she pushed him aside and straddled him.

"Later. After we finish eating, I'm going to go up first, and you'll only be allowed to follow after five minutes. I have to do some prep." She unbuckled his belt and took his pants down. "For now, let me just suck you off."

Noah loved it when she got all bossy on him, and his junior showed her the proof with how hard it became. So when he felt the warmth of her mouth enveloping him, he groaned loudly and pulled her long hair, moving her head in a rhythm that suited him. Then he took his phone from the discarded pants and started to fiddle with it.

"What are you doing?" Feng Yue stopped what she was doing and looked at Noah in suspicion.

"I'm going to take a video of you sucking me. You look so sexy like this." He pressed the record button on. "And I want to remember it forever."

"Well, you're going to be with me forever anyway, so it's not like we won't be able to see each other every time we want to?" She thought that it was cute though so she let him.

"Fine! I will use it to jack off when you're not around, fighting monsters or something, while I'm waiting for you at home, wondering if you're going to make it back for dinner." 

"I have no idea what kind of TV show that you watched, but it sounds ridiculous. Instead of letting you wait for me at home, I should drag you with me to finish the job faster." Feng Yue rolled her eyes, "Now shut up and let me suck you in peace." 

The tussle took around the same time as the lasagna to finish, and when they emerged from the bedroom, all bright eyes, messy hair and glowing skin. Feng Xue only shook his head, since he could guess what they had been up to, especially with Noah's hand holding his sister's waist so possessively.

"You should be glad that dad hasn't come home yet." Feng Xue grinned at Feng Yue. "Or he'll send Noah his evil eye glare again."

Feng Yue slapped his back and Noah, who heard it, chuckled as he took out the lasagna out of the oven. There were five huge deep dishes of lasagna, and they each brought one to the dining room. Then Feng Xue went back to the fridge to take out two huge bowls of his specialty salad, and they called everyone to the dining room.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were back almost right at the same time when the dishes were served and Wei Wuxian immediately dug into the lasagna, while Feng Yue gave Lan Wangji the specially made vegetarian lasagna for him. 

"Dad, this is the vegetarian lasagna that Noah especially made for you." She cut a big square and put it on a plate with the salad for Lan Wangji, who looked at her with obvious love in his eyes. Then he looked at Noah–not as hostile as he did previously, and nodded his head.

"Thank you, I appreciate this."

"No problem, dad." Noah grinned at the subtle change of Lan Wangji's demeanor. He did it all for the sake of Feng Yue, so that they could have a good relationship all over, especially since this was her first time to have a family. As big and  boisterous as this one, he loved this family too, and he could not ask for better.

They chatted and laughed and spooning more lasagna onto their plates, and drank the wine until they finished all the food and cleaned the table, when finally Wei Wuxian asked them to go to the living room for a talk.

"So, we just came back from an auction where they would sell the contaminated nanites to the highest bidder, and we caught Meng Yao and the mysterious girl with the black mask, who turned up to be Shu Ye, Jin Zixun's maid that he raped and sent to the countryside. She also disguised as one of the Purgatory bartenders, the one that worked for Crimson Butterfly before. That told us that their plans, the Kingpin's plan, were more elaborate and deeper than we thought."

"So you're saying that the Kingpin was actually the one behind everything, including Feng Yue and Feng Xue's conception?" Hua Cheng asked them to make sure that he heard right, since he had to clean up house too, to make sure there's no other spies in them.

"Yes." Lan Wangji was the one who answered and his face darkened when he remembered what he saw. "And to make matters worse, we found out that the Kingpin is actually Shi Wudu."