45

"What do you think?" Wei Wuxian took the USB and looked for a laptop to plug it in. "Do you trust him?" She asked Lan Wangji, who didn't utter a word after Duncan left and looked like he was deep in thought.

"Trust is overrated, and we shall see the content of the drive first before we decide on anything." He didn't show any emotion except that the coldness in his voice became more pronounced. Just like back when he was the King.

"Hanguangjun, your wish is my command." Wei Wuxian bowed to him, a reminiscence of what they were to each other before they fell in this epic love. He was her King, and always would be.

She found a laptop and brought it to the table in front of them then plugged in the drive. It didn't contain any virus, or dangerous hacking program, and overall it looked normal. The content of the USB though, shook them to the core, as it contained many conversations and surveillance dated back to when Wei Wuxian was Grim Reaper the hacker. It also had pictures of Lan Wangji when he was working with the Interpol to catch the Grim Reaper. It even had He Xuan, Xie Lian, Hua Cheng, Shen Qingqiu, Luo Binghe, and their immediate family, Yuwen Mo, Yuwen Xing, Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen, Wei Changze and his wife, even Shi Qingxuan. The more shocking part was, it also contained the pictures of Mo Xuanyu, before and after Wei Wuxian's soul occupied his body.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian looked at each other with an indescribable fear in their eyes. Was this the extent of their adversary's grim intention? To invade their personal life to the point of no secret was sacred anymore?

"We have to let them know."

Lan Wangji nodded, and made a conference call to his family, while Wei Wuxian called Shen Qingqiu and He Xuan. She knew that Shi Qingxuan would be with him, so she just left him a message to come as soon as possible, and took her with him. Then Xie Lian and Hua Cheng were next. After all of that, they waited until the morning came, by pouring over every picture, every recording, and everything that was in that drive, anxious of what kind of dangerous situation they had stumbled into. And they would not stop until they found the real reason why the present King was acting out of character like that, because as far as they know, Shi Wudu was a kind and benevolent ruler who always thought about his people first. Not like the one Duncan's described.

-----

Feng Yue arrived just in time with the appearance of the strange woman who entered the yacht. She could sense that something was off with her, so, instead of going in herself, she sneaked in through the galley and listened to their conversation. Which escalated rather quickly. This was the first time she heard the hard edge in Noah's voice, which told her that he really disliked the woman. So when the woman left, she told Tenten to follow her and to report if anything was amiss, before she entered the yacht. She knew that Noah did not realize that she was in his close proximity, since he looked like he was about to kill someone with his hard eyes and disgusted look on his handsome face, so she tiptoed from behind him and hugged him close.

"So, I just left for a while and you're meeting your ex-girlfriend already?" She whispered in Noah's ear, a sureway trick to make him forget everything else but her. Noah turned around and pulled her into his lap and snuggled close to her, inhaling her scent as if to forget the foul smell that wretched woman left behind.

After he explained what the woman–Lily–wanted, she insisted that they come to see what the ruckus was all about. As usual Noah could never refuse whatever she asked for, so they prepared themselves to go. Noah brought his guns for precaution, although there was no need for a simple exorcism—if it was really that. But knowing Lily, he brought it anyway, just in case. Besides, he was in the mood to blast something out, better if it was that bitch's head. He looked at Feng Yue, and started to imagine what she wore under that all black leather, and he shivered from anticipation. He pulled her close once again, and whispered in her ear, while his hands roamed to where her sensitive parts were.

"Let's finish this ASAP. I want to peel you off that sexy clothes before the day is over, and enjoy you very slowly, savoring every inch of your delicious body…"

Feng Yue laughed from the indecent whispering, she knew Noah would be like this, since she had prepared a little surprise for him because she felt guilty by leaving him out of the loop about Benzaiten. But then that woman ruined it by coming unannounced and asking for Noah's help, so she was determined to finish the job as quickly as she could. Exorcism was a child's play to Noah, and she wanted to see how he would do that. 

"So, date number two, exorcism. How exciting." She kissed Noah's cheek as they walked hand in hand to where she parked the bike. Noah only rolled his eyes.

"Anything to keep you with me. And for your information, this is date number three."

They climbed onto Nero, with Noah's driving and Feng Yue held onto his waist tight before they zoomed fast with the super bike.

They arrived at the destination, a secluded mansion, which looked like it had been abandoned for many years, and it only triggered Noah's suspicions. Feng Yue looked around and found out that there were a few other bikes and cars, and she looked up to find Tenten was watching them from above the tree.

"Noah, you should go inside first, I will check the perimeter." She touched Noah's arm lightly.

Noah did not like the suggestion, because he felt something was definitely wrong in this setting, but he knew Feng Yue must have her own reason, so he nodded. Before she left though, he kissed her. Hard. He knew that bitch Lily must be watching from somewhere, and he wanted her to know that he belonged to this woman.

"Mm, you better not kiss anyone else when I'm not there with you." She chuckled lightly.

"Better hurry then." Noah grinned at her and lightly slapped her bottom then he walked toward the mansion, still wound up tight.

Feng Yue was still looking at that fine back, when Tenten flew down and landed in her human form, and she spoke rapidly to Feng Yue.

"The woman came straight right here after she left Noah, and she met with quite a few of her friends, all women. Then they entered the mansion, which I must say that it looked worse on the outside, since the inside was actually a nice one. Livable. But I didn't see or detect anything else. After that, a bunch of men also came into that mansion."

"So, no one's possessed by the demon?"

"If being ugly counts as possessed, I'd say the men were all in need of exorcism."

Feng Yue was almost choked by Tenten's snide remark.

"What? Am I not allowed to express my opinion? I may be the Goddess of Love and Prosperity, doesn't mean that I have to like it, or anyone who dare to imprison me just to force their fucking idiotic, shallow husband, love them. Am I right or am I right?"

"I think you need to talk to someone about your anger issue there." 

"I'm talking to you, ain't it? And spy for you, and whatever you need me to do. I just don't want to go back to that wretched island if that's the last thing to do."

Feng Yue rolled her eyes, but she sympathized with her, so she let it slide.

"Fine, so I'm going in now, can you watch the perimeter?"

"Sure, just don't let that bitch use the potion on your man. That one's pretty lethal one, it could knock anyone within her immediate vicinity." Tenten shrugged and got ready to change form, when Feng Yue grabbed her.

"What did you say? What potion?"

"She brought a foul smelling love potion, well, more like an aphrodisiac, and in a huge batch too. I personally think that she's going to use it for an orgy, coz, you know, six women, six men, including Noah."