66

"I'm not finished with you yet, sweetheart." Noah showered Feng Yue with soft kisses, and she sighed happily while leaning her head on his shoulder, their bodies still joined together.

"Are you that eager to be my husband, Noah?" She chuckled as she pushed herself up to see his face. "You do realize that by giving you my dragon means that your seals will be broken, and we're going to share our powers, our lives, our deaths, our everything, forever?"

"I won't be pestering you if I am not sure, baby." Noah kissed her forehead. "I have a feeling that this is the right thing to do for me, for us, to share our lives together, forever."

"What if I tell you that I might be dead soon, since my so-called father would be hunting me and my brother right now, and you might get dragged into my mess."

"But I want to get dragged into your mess baby, and I promise you that no one could ever take you away from me, not even God himself." Noah tilted Feng Yue's face to look at her beautiful galaxy eyes. "You're an Angel Devourer, and I'm a God Killer. What else should we worry about?" He pushed himself deeper into Feng Yue, making her whine in pleasure.

"Okay, baby, your wish is my command." She pushed herself off Noah to cast the array, but Noah pulled her back down onto his still hard manhood, making her gasp.

"Do it while I'm inside you." He whispered to Feng Yue's ear, making her almost climaxed from his assertiveness.

"You're so sexy when you tell me what to do." She clenched her inside, making him growl, and started to cast the spell that would release her dragon into Noah's body.

Noah held on to her tight, when he saw the black smoke that formed a dragon shape with six wings came out of Feng Yue's body and roared very loud, before it entered Noah's body. Then, she did the heart blood exchange ritual with a simple array.

"From now on, what's mine will be yours, what's yours will be mine, as we share this love, this bond, and intertwine our fate. From now on until eternity." With that oath, she kissed Noah, who pulled her closer and deepened their kiss. 

"I love you, wife."

"I love you, husband."

Noah then pushed her onto the bed and started to thrust into her again with a ferocity of an animal in heat. He just simply couldn't get enough of this woman–now his wife, for eternity. Forever.

"It formed a tattoo on your back." Feng Yue traced the newly formed six-winged black and white dragon tattoo that looked like it could come out alive anytime, on Noah's back. "So, how are you feeling? Any change from your seals being released?"

"Except that my body feels lighter, and my stamina–and libido, increased, I haven't felt anything significant." He turned around to face her and pulled her into his embrace.

"That's just an excuse, you pervert." Feng Yue pinched his nipple playfully, then she took out a pair of matte black rings out of the air, and showed them to Noah. "My gift for you. It's specially crafted so that only you can use it." 

"Mm, put it on my finger." Noah took the smaller one and put it on Feng Yue's ring finger and she did the same. "Is this made from diabolium?" He noticed the strange metal on his finger. It fitted him perfectly.

"Yes, this is the 'special access' ring that allows you to access the Abyss and take out any weapon of your choice, or in grave danger you can use it to teleport to my location, although I doubt that you'll need it since you're a nephilim. But dad and uncle Hua Cheng also have them, and this one is special since it combines supernatural and super technology, courtesy to my brother. Here let me show you." 

Feng Yue stood up and she snapped her fingers. The ring changed shape into a black knuckles with sharp points. 

"With this, you can punch any supernatural thing, including ghosts." Then she snapped her fingers again and the knuckles turned into a black curved blade. "I use this blade, so it appears in my hand. It only takes an imagination to summon whatever it is you fancy." She snapped her fingers again and this time it turned into a black baton. Then into a fiery whip. "This is my ultimate weapon, a Diabolium Purgatory Whip. It could obliterate anything and everything." Then she snapped her finger again and it disappeared. "Of course I don't need the ring to do that since I have direct access to the Abyss, but it's nice to have a matching pair." She blushed lightly and Noah pulled her into his embrace before kissing her.

"Thank you, wife, I love this one so much." He then tried to snap his fingers and two black Desert Eagle appeared on his hands.

"Those are made from diabolium too, although they resemble your old weapons. The bullets are made from diabolium, infused with purgatory fire, and it's unlimited. Although you may want to refrain from using it excessively since their fire power is much more bigger than ordinary human weapons."

"God, this shop talk makes me want to ravish you more." He put away the weapons and dragged Feng Yue on top of him. "Now I want you to ride me until you scream in ecstasy."

"I wish I could still be inside you." Noah groaned as he watched Feng Yue get out of his embrace and started to wear her clothes–jeans and a black tank top. She already turned her hair back to a dark color and she put it in a braid.

"I got you another gift." She took Noah's phone from where it's perched on the window sill, and threw it to him. Noah caught the phone and opened the first thing that popped out. A notification that a video had been saved. He pressed play and the sound of lewd groans and moans filled the room, and he quickly paused it with a huge grin on his face.

"You recorded last night's session?" He looked at Feng Yue in awe. Now he could replay all of their lovemaking last night, anytime he liked.

"I'm glad I did, since we did the dragon and blood ceremony last night." She jumped onto his back and dragged him out of bed. "Now come, wear your clothes, we need to go and meet the others. You don't want my dad to hate you, right?"

"Right. And it's time to test our love ring too." Noah stood up, taking Feng Yue with him and he went to the bathroom to relieve himself and brushed his teeth before he put on his dark t-shirt and jeans and kissed his new wife. "Let's go, wouldn't want to make daddy angry."