30

Wei Wuxian saw the boy right when she entered the lecture hall. At first sight, he looked just like an ordinary student,  wearing a hoodie, mask and hat. But then she noticed that he didn't have any books or bag with him, and the way he stared into Lan Wangji looked like it might be a personal thing for him. Then she felt it. The vibration. The way her body ached to get close to him, and she knew. 

This person was her other child.

She quickly approached him and grabbed him by his shoulder as she looked straight into the twin galaxy orbs that looked exactly like hers.

"We need to talk. Don't you think so?"

She saw the surprise in those beautiful eyes, then the quiet reserve as he nodded and stood up from the chair he was sitting in. They both walked out of the lecture hall, into the cafeteria where it was quieter, so they could talk. She wanted to know more about him. His personality, which looked like the opposite of his sister, his likes and dislikes, everything.

They walked slowly to the table and sat down face to face.

"Do you mind taking off your mask? I want to see your face, please?"

The boy took off his mask and Wei Wuxian was stunned. He looked exactly like his sister, like herself, with a dash of Lan Wangji mixed in. The twins looked just like what she imagined if she had children with Lan Wangji. 

She moved her hand closer to him, her eyes asked for permission to touch his face, and he nodded. Wei Wuxian then proceeded to do what she longed to do ever since she met Morrigan. She touched him lightly at first, as she saw the uncertainty in his eyes.

"How?" She was amazed to see him. But then the question seemed to snap him out of the reverie as he quickly stood up and looked apologetic.

"I'm… I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to talk to you yet, it's not the time, I just want to see… him." He walked out of Wei Wuxian's reach. "I'm sorry, but not now. Soon." He then snapped his fingers and disappeared, leaving Wei Wuxian speechless. How did he do that?

Feng Xue prayed that he did not interrupt something, like a coitus in progress, when he entered the Abyss and went out on his sister's side. Thankfully Feng Yue was sitting on the table with a tab in front of her, and the delicious smell of lasagna wafted in the air.

"Jesus H. Christ! What are you doing?" She almost jumped from the chair when Feng Xue appeared and looked all flustered. 

"I– well, what's that smell?" He peeked into the oven and saw a deep dish of lasagna was being heated. "Damn, that smells good." He opened the oven and took out the lasagna, divided it between them, and took out two cold beers from the fridge. "Where's Noah?"

"You should be grateful he's not here, otherwise he's gonna kick you out." She took a fork and ate the lasagna. "What are you doing sneaking around like that? Are you trying to see him again?" Feng Yue knew that her twin held some kind of fascination for their biological father, and it became almost like an idol worship lately. "You did, huh? And she caught you? That's why you ran like that?" She grinned because her brother was like an open book. "That's why you said nothing when Duncan got angry yesterday. Because you sneaked around behind him to see our dad too."

"Shut up." Feng Xue shoved a big cut of the lasagna into his mouth and he gasped. "Damn, Noah made this? This is out of this world!" 

"I know, right?" She happily munched the lasagna and drank the cold beer. He was like this perfect man. At least for me."

"Ask him for the recipe in case you screw this up and he leaves you."

"I did, and he was getting all angry because he wanted to be the one who made it for me from now on. So sweet, huh."

"Better not screw this up then. Ask him to cook some more for you and send me some." 

Both of them were food aficionados and would often go out of their way to find delicious food worldwide. So far, this was the best lasagna they ever tasted.

"His ravioli was good too, I'll ask him to make some later." She ate the last of the lasagna before Feng Xue could snatch it from her plate. "By the way, I altered Xuan Ji's programming and made her confess. She should do that by now. Have you secured our dolls?" By their dolls, she meant their private ones, the one who got nothing to do with their father's scheme.

"Done. Duncan brought them to our safehouse. They should be fine by now."

"Good. Now it's time for the purge."

Lan Wangji ended up his lecture and was approached by a bunch of students, mostly women, and they were all whispering, giggling and pushing each other. One of them, the taller one and looked like the boldest one, came forward and looked into Lan Wangji's eyes.

"Sensei, we are going to go out together to have drinks, do you want to come with us? It will be fun." She licked her lips in sensual way. "We also wanted to ask about something we don't quite understand about the lecture. Please?"

"Yeah, sensei, go out with us, we are definitely going to have a lot of fun." One of the boys winked at him and squeezed the boobs of the girl he put his arm around, making her squealed and pinched him.

Lan Wangji looked at them, and with his cold voice he spoke in fluent Italian.

"I'm sorry, my wife is waiting for me. You go out and have fun." He nodded and put his notes inside his bag. He was not interested in fraternizing with these young students, who looked like they didn't even understand about their own subjects, let alone criminal psychology. He bet they just came because his photos was on the flyer they put up everywhere. 

"Come on, sensei, don't be such a bore, we know how to have fun, if you know what I mean…" the first girl proceeded to grab Lan Wangji's hand when she was grabbed by none other than Wei Wuxian.

"Kids, we are not Japanese, so calling him sensei is a bit overrated, don't you think?" She let off her hand, and looked at Lan Wangji. "Ready to go?" She spoke to him in French.

"Who are you, bitch? How dare you disturb us?" The girl was furious. She was tall, but the newcomer was taller. She was pretty, but the newcomer was even more beautiful with her long dark hair and beautiful galaxy eyes.

"She is my wife. Excuse me, we will be going first." Lan Wangji looked at the girl very coldly, and the girl shivered when she looked back. The other students were quiet, because they knew that this wouldn't end well. But when Lan Wangji looked at them in his cold gaze, they retreated and went out of their way. They didn't care about the new, young and handsome guest lecturer, it was Chiara, the girl who asked them to be her backup. She was infatuated with Lan Wangji and determined to get him into her bed tonight. They would never guess that the young and handsome guest lecturer had already married to a very beautiful woman.

"Look who's very popular here, twice approached by females who bore indecent thoughts about my husband… hmm, what should I do then?" Wei Wuxian teased Lan Wangji when they were outside, and the latter stopped in his tracks then held Wei Wuxian's face close to his.

"You do know that I only ever want you, right?" He kissed her softly and with so much love that she melted in his arms.

"Oh god, you do know how to kiss me senseless, makes me wonder if those women knew how good you are in bed, they would definitely try to get you for themselves." Wei Wuxian almost lost her breath from the kiss alone.

"Not interested." Lan Wangji kissed her again until her toes curled.

"Let's go back home, I want to do indecent things to you."

Lan Wangji only chuckled as he took Wei Wuxian's hand and walked to his car.