31

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian entered the car and frantically tore open their clothes, followed by their mouths kissing and licking every exposed skin. The car was a black range rover with darkened windows and spacious back seats. Wei Wuxian was about to open Lan Wangji's zipper with her teeth when her phone rang. She cursed and turned it off, then continued to do what she wanted to do. She slid off his underpants and swallowed his hard shaft whole, then did her best work to give him pleasure with the wild swirling of her tongue, when Lan Wangji's phone rang. She muttered another curse, but did not stop what she was doing. 

Lan Wangji ignored his phone but it rang persistently, so he answered it in a curt tone, showing his displeasure.

"What."

"Where are you?" It's He Xuan. 

"Why?" 

"Got someone here, she wants to confess about her involvement in the nanites theft, and the DollHouse."

"DollHouse?" Lan Wangji became interested in the unusual name. But it seemed fitting.

"Yeah. How soon can you go back here? Is Wei Ying with you?"

"Yeah she's here. I will be there as soon as possible." 

Lan Wangji ended the call and pushed Wei Wuxian's head down while moaning. It didn't take long for her to make him come, and when he did, she swallowed every drop of it, and licked her mouth like a kitten who just ate delicious cream.

"Who's the cockblocker?" She asked him while kissing his broad chest.

"Your son." Lan Wangji pulled her up and kissed her open-mouthed, tasting himself in her and it turned him on so much more. This was the person that never failed to give him everything he ever wanted, and he loved her for that.

"Well, he is your son too, in case you forget. What does he want?"

"The nanites' thief suddenly confessed to her sin, and she told them about DollHouse. Interested?"

Wei Wuxian's ears perked in interest.

"DollHouse? Is that the building where they stashed the sex spies?"

"Probably. Let's go back to the office to find out more." 

"We'll continue this later." She kissed him and jumped to the driver's seat then drove the car away back to Yuwen International's headquarters.

They were all gathering inside the containment chamber when Xuan Ji entered, followed by Pei Ming. She had this blank expression on her face, and everyone could guess why. She was controlled by the nanites. She walked to the chair pointed to her by He Xuan, and she sat there, looking docile.

"I want to confess."

Pei Ming looked at He Xuan and he nodded, then he left the containment chamber.

"Why?" He Xuan asked her. "Why now? Why did you even do it?"

"I thought that if I could make some kind of a mess, you would blame it on Pei Ming, and he would have no other way than to lean on me. I love him." She spoke in a monotone voice. "I should also tell you about the DollHouse, its location, and how to access them." She took a red card from her pocket and gave it to He Xuan. 

He Xuan looked at the card and right at that time, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian entered the containment chamber. They waved to everyone and then she sat beside He Xuan while Lan Wangji stood beside Hua Cheng. 

"What's this?" She took the red card and turned it around. There was no mark or anything to identify what kind of door it would open.

"I think it's the access card for the DollHouse." He Xuan answered her, while looking at Xuan Ji. "Is that right?"