36

The twins tried to find Duncan but it seemed like he was in the middle of something, since none of them could not find him anywhere, even in his cottage. Finally, Feng Xue left a message on his phone and they both went back home, while Feng Yue dolled herself to go for her first date with Noah.

"What do you think?" She twirled in front of the mirror and showed Feng Xue her choosing of a costume. It was an off-shoulder loose black sweater that reached her thigh, dark jeans, and white sneakers. She let her thick dark hair have loose waves to give off a sexy vibe, and added a little bit of mascara and dabbed red lipstick on her lips. They worked like a charm since even the monk Feng Xue widened his eyes and gave her a low whistle.

"Whoa sis, I know I shouldn't agree with you, but I think Noah never had a chance against you." He gave her two thumbs up. "You look like a literal Persephone there. Hope you don't cause any chaos at the bar." He knew his sister was very otherworldly beautiful, since they had literally the same face and the genes from Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, two of the most beautiful creatures in the world. And that was one of the reasons why they wore the full face gas mask. Although they could change their eye and hair color, there's nothing that they could do about the face. It's just too distracting, especially after she dolled up like this.

"Hmm, I suppose I look okay-ish." She observed herself in front of the mirror. "Ah well, better go now, don't wait up!" She took off after checking the clock. 

Feng Xue only sighed then he was back to work on his laptop, he was on the verge of finding some solution to release their limits. He hoped that his sister was having fun, since the storm was definitely coming, sooner than they expected.

Feng Xue entered the Siren's Song at precisely forty minutes past seven, and she chose to sit in one of the private booths at the back that face the exit door and the little stage for live music. That way, they could see everything without exposing their backs to people. It's just the way she was trained to unconsciously choose the seating arrangement. She didn't notice that her arrival had caused a stir amongst the dominantly male patrons. They noticed her beauty, and that she was alone, and started to plan to do something that would interest her.

The waiter, who was young and handsome, approached her and asked her for her order, when she chose spicy wings and a super cold draft beer. He came back sooner than she expected and he brought her beer and a tray full of miscellaneous drinks. 

"Miss, I'm sorry to bother you, but these are for you." He put down the beer and a couple of colorful girly drinks on the table, "from the gentlemen over there." He pointed at a couple of young men a few tables away, who waved at her. 

Feng Yue looked at them, uninterested, then she drank her beer and faced the waiter.

"Thanks, but please take it back."

"Ah, but wait, there's still more…" the young waiter smiled sheepishly as he took another blue colored cocktail with an umbrella and put it down on the table. "This is from that gentleman who sits at the bar." Then he took another glass with another cute color drink, "and this is from…"

"Let's stop now." Feng Yue cut the waiter's words. "How many of the drinks on the tray are for me?" She pointed at the full tray.

"Uhm… all of them?" He looked shy and nervous. There were around ten various cocktail drinks on the tray, and it made Feng Yue sigh. 

"Please return all of them, I'm not really fond of cocktails. Besides, I'm waiting for someone." She finished her beer in one big gulp, and a couple of drops fell from her lips, making her look more enticing. Even the waiter gulped nervously, seeing this beauty here all alone, with her milky white shoulder exposed like that.