75

Feng Yue was still moaning with Noah's head between her legs when the door to the bathroom was knocked by none other than her brother.

"I know you're in there, please come out soon or I'll go inside."

"One minute!" She yelled as she felt the edge was approaching soon. "Yes, there, Noah, oh god…" Feng Yue screamed as she came hard.

"Jesus…" Feng Xue shook his head in disbelief when he heard his sister yelled from ecstasy. Three minutes later she came out with her face flushed and Noah grinned behind her.

"Feng Xue." Noah called to him. 

"We need to go back to our parents' home. Dad suspected that it was a trap to lure them to Shi Wudu's place. Oh and by the way, Shi Wudu is also a puppet, the real mastermind is Jun Wu, the man they saved from the DollHouse. You know, the one we didn't know how the hell he got into the house." Feng Xue explained them in one rapid sentence and it took a while for Noah to understand, but Feng Yue knew right away.

"So you're saying that Jun Wu is the real father?" She frowned. "And Shi Wudu is just a Doll?"

"That's what I got from dad's call. We need to hurry. Dad said that he might want to take the kids, you know, nephilim and all."

"What?" Feng Yue was surprised. "How did Jun Wu know about the nephilim babies? Unless…" she looked at Noah.

"He was the one behind the Angel's Vessel cult." Noah answered her and it all made sense. "The Angel's Vessel needed resources and someone to lead them. If Jun Wu was really your father, I think he has the means and the brain for it." 

"That's so shitty, him playing God and wanting to create Dolls and Nephilims, what's his plan? Taking over the world?"

"Feng Xue, give me the coordinates to Wei Ying's house. I'll open a portal for us now."

Feng Xue quickly recited back the coordinates for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian's apartment and Noah opened a portal straight into their destination, just like back when he first looked for Feng Yue. The three of them stepped into the portal and stepped out in the middle of the kitchen where Lan Xichen and Jiang Yanli were talking and eating lunch. They looked so surprised when they saw the three of them come out of nowhere. 

"Wh–what are you guys doing back here?" Lan Xichen widened his eyes while Jiang Yanli was speechless. This was the first time she saw supernatural power in work.

"No time to explain. Where's the kids?" Noah quickly scanned their surroundings to check for intruders.

"They were sleeping the last time I saw them, around ten minutes ago… why…?"

"Guys, perimeter check." Noah told the twins to secure the apartment while he would look for the babies. "You guys stay here. Don't go anywhere. Where's my mom and your grandpa?"

"They went out for a walk not too long ago." Lan Xichen answered his authoritative voice. It was so powerful he couldn't help but wonder who this man's identity really was and why his aura was so scary and intimidating. Even Lan Wangji did not have that kind of imposing aura that could force you to kneel in front of him if he exerted them in full force. This kind of aura was unlike any human he had ever seen.

"Could you please call them and find out their whereabouts? And tell them to stay put and be careful. Thanks." Noah nodded and turned around to the room where the babies were sleeping, while Lan Xichen called his grandfather.

Noah walked to the darkened room and suddenly everything was bright and burning and he instinctively covered his eyes.

He opened his eyes to see the sunlight entering the previously dark room, and he saw the most beautiful view that he had ever seen in his life.

There, by the window, he saw Feng Yue, sitting on a rocking chair, wearing an all white dress, and she was humming a lullaby to a little girl who was sleeping in her chest, while her stomach protruding out, heavy with another child. When she saw him, she gave him a blinding smile that made his heart beat faster as he approached them with a dazed expression on his face. He could not believe his eyes.

"Baby, you're home already?" She reached for his hand and kissed it. "I miss you already. Now give me a kiss." She pulled him down to kiss him and he obeyed her. The kiss tasted sweet like honey and soon it turned hot and heavy. Noah stopped the kiss and he took the little girl with the silver hair off of Feng Yue and she yawned and opened her galaxy eyes, just like her mother.

"Papa." She smiled and showed him her toothy grin and she kissed his cheeks. "I love you, Papa." She snuggled into his embrace and Noah's heart warmed all over. This was his daughter, a beautiful girl who looked like her mother, and exactly what he thought about when they had kids someday. 

"I need to go cooking dinner, babe." Feng Yue stood up from the chair with such difficulty and Noah helped her by hugging her waist and carried her up. She giggled and the little girl giggled too as both of them showered him with kisses.

"Let me do the cooking, you just rest with our daughter here, and our son." He touched her bulging belly, when he felt the kick and he widened his eyes in effect. It was like a miracle unlike he ever felt before. It was so satisfying, seeing the woman he loved, pregnant with his child, and they lived together happily ever after. Just like a fairy tale.

Then suddenly his eyes fluttered and he swore he could hear Feng Yue screamed, when he felt the touch on his arms, and he opened his eyes to see his beautiful and pregnant wife. She was fine after all.

"Ah, our son has been very active lately, he should be like you when he grows up." She squeezed his hand and took the little girl with her. "I will bathe her first while you cook, and we can all eat together."

Noah nodded as he walked to the kitchen, which strangely resembled the kitchen in Feng Yue's penthouse. He opened the fridge and saw that everything he needed to make his famous lasagna was already there. He took out the ingredients and started the prep, when he felt that he was missing something. It was like a hole in his chest, that strange feeling where everything looked alright but he just knew that something was wrong.