Spin-off Announcement

Drum roll please!

I'm so excited to announce that the spin-off is finally here! Many of you have asked for it, and finally, it is time.

There have been so many guesses as to who's story this is going to be, and honestly, so many of you have guessed it already.

So, without further ado, I introduce to you...

Fated Forever

It felt like fate, bringing two people from different worlds together

Leila had always steered clear from men, having been hurt by the one man she thought would never break her trust. But as he came crashing into her life, she couldn't help but slowly fall for the smooth-talking, attractive, yet cocky hockey star.

Elijah knew he was a goner the moment he laid eyes on her. His charms could get him any woman in the world, yet the only one he wanted didn't seem to want to give him the time of day. But one thing's for sure, he was stubborn and wasn't going to give up that easily.

Join Leila and Elijah as they learn that fate has brought them together for a reason that may eventually lead to love blossoming.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Since I will be focusing on Chasing Alana as well as the spin-off, bonus chapters for Yours, Forever will be put on a short hold for now. I promise there will be more, but for now, to catch more of the lovable Knight family (and I promise you will be seeing so many familiar faces there), be sure to add Fated Forever to your libraries!

The cover and synopsis of Fated Forever is already up on my profile, so be sure to head over to my profile to check it out! Also, more aesthetics will be posted on my instagram, so make sure you follow that as well~

Thank you again for being so patient with me and for showing so much love and support for my stories! I hope to see you all there soon <3