bonus #1

"Xavier, this is completely unnecessary."

Xavier could see a pout form on his beautiful wife's face as her eyebrows furrowed with confusion and frustration.

His wife.

Xavier still couldn't believe that they were officially married. It had only been two weeks since their wedding ceremony and to say that he was the happiest man in the world would be an understatement. He found himself loving Aurora more and more as the days go by.

After 2 weeks in Bora Bora for their honeymoon, they were finally on their way home on Xavier's private plane. Xavier had completely surprised her the day after their wedding, not telling her where they were going, which was why she was in such a shock when they touched down on the beautiful island.

She swore she had only briefly mentioned that she had always wanted to go on a honeymoon in Bora Bora, yet Xavier listened carefully to every single word that came out of her mouth. He remembered every little conversation they had and paid attention to the small details. She really was a lucky woman to have caught such an attentive and caring man.

Bora Bora was beautiful and amazing, but she was beginning to feel a bit homesick. Luckily, Xavier was there to distract her, in one way or another, which she definitely was not complaining about. She was the happiest she has ever been and the past two weeks was just a glimpse of what the rest of their lives would look like as a married couple.

The plane rumbled and shook as it touched down at the private airport. The atmosphere in Los Angeles was definitely different than Bora Bora and she was sure the familiar view was also different from the white sandy beaches and the sparkling ocean water.

But she wouldn't know, because once again, she was blindfolded.

Aurora let out a huff in frustration. All she could see was darkness and despite trusting the smirking man next to her with all her heart, she could never get used to the feeling of being unable to see.

"Baby, just bear with me for 20 more minutes," reassured Xavier, rubbing circles on the back of her hand. He could tell she was uncomfortable, but he had a surprise waiting for her that required her to be blindfolded. "20 minutes and you can take the blindfold off. I promise, sweetheart."

Actually, scratch that— she didn't need to be blindfolded. Surprises were just better when revealed in a grand manner.

"Fine," she pouted. "But you owe me a pint of cookies n' cream ice cream if the blindfold doesn't come off in 20 minutes."

Xavier chuckled as he brought her hand up to his lips and gave the back of her hand a small peck.

"Of course, love."

Aurora sighed as she held onto Xavier's hand tightly. She was starting to feel a bit claustrophobic and the shaking from the plane was not helping at all.

After what seemed like a long time, the plane finally came to a complete stop and the stewardess came by to let them know that they could now exit the plane. Xavier's hand never left hers as he guided her up from the comfortable cushiony seat.

Aurora already knew that this was going to end in a disaster with her falling flat on her face on the terminal. She could practically sense that it was about to happen.

She was already prone to falling on flat ground, let alone stairs. Yeah, this was going to be a disaster, which left her no choice but to threaten her husband who was guiding her slowly down the steps.

"Xavier, if I fall, you're sleeping on the couch tonight," she muttered, grumpily. She could hear Xavier chuckle as she rolled her eyes under the satin blindfold.