Chapter Six

Chapter Six

•Megan•

"Talk out your feelings? Isn't he a math teacher?" Julia asked surprised.

I think she was just as surprised as I was.

"Yeah, but he is like," I snapped my fingers trying to find the right word, "well he's just really close to me."

That sounded weirder than I thought. But, it's true and Julia knows the deal.

"Well, good luck with that." Julia patted my shoulder and we walked to out next class.

And let me say, thank gosh the hallways were cleared.

.

"Im here!" I shouted.

I ran all the way to Mr. Steels class to avoid everyone. It didn't work but at least I didn't hear what people had to say. I did hear some giggles but it didn't phase me as much as I expected.

Mr. Steel was in his chair whispering to Liam who surprisingly happened to be earlier than me. He must have been looking forward to slaying me.

Once I yelled 'i'm here' they both quickly jerked back from each other acting like nothing was happening.

Maybe they are doing one another on the low. Ew, that is just horrific.

"Okay Megan and Liam," Mr. Steel cleared his throat "have a seat next to each other"

"What if I catch bed bugs?" Liam said with a smirk.

"Oh shut the hell up, that's why you look like a bloody tampon." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not what your mom said." He winked.

I looked at Mr. Steel. You know what, lets put the nerd reputation to rest.

No one talks about my mom but Julia and I.

I took off my sweater and backpack then put my hair in a pony tail.

Before Mr steel could react I already tackled Liam to the ground punching him and choking him.

"You don't talk about my mom!" I shouted pulling his hair.

Mr Steel grabbed my leg and pulled me off of Liam and held me back.

"This wasn't how I planned it." I heard Mr. Steel say.

"Damn." Liam began laughing as he got up and fixed himself.

"Don't start anything Liam, I won't hesitate twice to put you in detention! " Mr. Steel shouted

He had a firm grip on me till I calmed down.

"Don't attack him Megan and j-just sit down over here." Mr. Steel pointed.

I glared at Liam and walked to the seat I was directed to sit at.

"I freaking hate my life." I muttered.

.

It was silence for a while until Mr. Steel told me to talk first.

"I don't wanna talk first." I quickly said.

"Well you have to." Mr. Steel argued.

"No I don't, it's my mouth." I snapped.

"And I'm the teacher and adult so you better respect me." His voice got louder.

Oh god, he sounded like my Uncle Lester when his voice gets deeper and louder.

"I'll go first." Liam raised his hand.

Although there was already 3 people in the class I happened to here loud gasps. Coming from me of course.

"Okay Liam, start" I seen the smile come upon Mr. Steels face.

Liam sighed heavily before talking.

Watch him say something mean, watch him say something mean. My inner voice repeated.

"I don't like the way you say I can't read. I don't like the way you tutor cause it's boring. I don't like the fact that you beat me U-" I cut him off.

"First off, you talked about my mom. Second off it's sad that you can't read yet you can send girls pictures of your dick. Third off, you don't even pay attention when I teach you so why should I make an effort?"

I seen a smirk come on his face.

"You know what, this is supposed to be serious. Mr Steel I am so done, don't ever ask me to tutor him again. Find someone who can actually tolerate him." I grabbed my bag and walked out the class.

°Liam°

"Did she really bust your lip?" My best bud Kyle asked.

I nodded my head.

"Never ever talk about a nerds mom." I pointed.

I was being serious but Kyle, Brent and Tyler began laughing.

In all honesty it turned me on when she got on top of me and started punching me. I mean, what guy wouldn't get turned on if they had any girls ass on their dick. Especially if they are moving and are hitting you aggressively.

But I'm not letting anyone know that cause they'd ruin me and my Rep.

"So is she still gonna tutor you?" Tyler asked handing me a cigar.

"I hope not, she might beat me up again, I mean I do have a busted lip." I pointed at my lip.

That's only half of the reason. The second reason is that I can't read or write properly. Or do math and that's actually embarrassing.

"Ya know, for a nerd Megan is pretty hot." Brent smirked.

"Shut up Brent, she's my tutor" I said starting to get angry.

Why the fuck was I getting angry? I don't even like the girl.

"Calm down Liam." Kyle walked into the room.

When did he even leave the room?

About 5 minutes of talking about random shit and our 'plan' to rob a store, my doorbell rang.

We wasn't gonna rob it but we was going to borrow some stuff.

"Hey Liam."  Haley some girl I saw the other day at some bar said in a sexual tone.

I smirked and scanned her body. She was hot, I mean hot.

"Late night booty call!" I heard the guys say as I walked up to my bed room with Haley.

.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I wanted to upload this yesterday but I fell asleep and I finally got Sims 3 into the future. Yeah, it's old but I'm not planning to get Sims 4 until the price goes down. Please vote for faster updates!