Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Sorry if Liam sound gay and this is the last update this week probably then I might update After june 26th so ya!

°Liam°

'A couple of weeks ago'

"Liam may I please talk to you?" Mr. Steel pulled me out of class.

"Um.. okay?" I slowly said.

I got up pretty quickly though, anything to get me the hell out of this slow boring class.

"Is the police here or something cause I promise I didn't do nothing this time." I asked.

Usually when I get pulled out of class it's because of that stupid principal wanting to talk to me. I don't know Maybe he's gay and loves me fucking face.

"No Liam, but you promise new you have to not say a word." Mr. Steel sighed.

I thought about it for a while.

"Under one con-" He cut me off.

"No Liam not one condition this is fucking serious!? My daughter is tutoring you!" He yelled.

I began chuckling after he cussed and said his daughter.

"Daughter?" I asked.

Mr. Steel began speeding down the hall until we arrived to his class. He quickly slammed the door and moved towards his desk and began massaging his forehead.

I stared at him blankly the whole time. What the hell was he talking about?

"Are you on drugs man, because your daughter isn't tutoring me Megan is." I told him sitting down in a chair.

He looked up at me and gave me the 'are you kidding me?' face.

"Megan Payne is my daughter, I'm only telling you this because you're the 'schools bad dude' and I need you to protect her." He explained.

This guy must've taken some serious shit if he's saying Megan is his daughter. I get they look alike and stuff but how is that even possible for him to even have a child? He's a teacher for crying out loud.

I put my hand on his forehead to check his tempature. To be honest I had no clue what I was doing, but my mom did that to me when I was sick.

"Don't touch me." Mr. Steel grabbed my wrist and dropped it on the desk.

I smirked a little bit basically showing him I still didn't believe that Megan could be his daughter.

He groaned and muttered some words under his breath and got out his laptop from under the desk and opened it and quickly typed something.

He then turned his laptop and showed me some pictures of him and a little girl that looked like Megan.

"So?" I shrugged

"That's megan and I when she was younger, now just Listen!" I raised his voice a little more.

I flinched a little at his reaction but I quickly played it off as if a ghost just went through my body.

"Now please just let me expla-" and then he was cut off by Megan coming in and we pretended that nothing happened.

-flashback over-

It was really awkward. Megan didn't looked pissed, shocked or upset. Maybe she looked confused.

Shit, I don't know what the fuck she looks like, all I know is that She's the most gorgeous thing that I layed eyes on.

"I want to talk about this now mother." Megan had her jaw clenched tightly.

"Um." Her mom's voice trembling. She looked at Mr. Steel who looked at me and I looked at Megan.

I wanted to laugh although this was a bad moment to. But it was funny kinda because of how nervous her mom and Mr. Steel, or should I say dad were.
"Okay please sit on the couch." Mrs. Payne said.

I picked up Megan and placed her on the couch and sat down on the couch opposite from her.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked Megan.

"No stay." She quickly responded.

I nodded my head.

(A/n be prepared for a long ass paragraph children with a lot of errors)

"Okay, so Mr. Steel or should I say Mr. Payne had witnessed a murder a couple of years ago, and he had to immediately go into a witness protection program. Usually you don't contact family members but he happened to do it. He changed his identity so I kinda had no contact with him and he moved to some old broken down house with a bunch of chinese men." She began to explain.

Then Mr. Steel began to talk, "I missed you guys dearly but I was afraid that they'd find me and hurt you guys if I came home and stayed. So a couple of weeks ago I asked Liam to protect you, from everything and every one. Yes, I know it's hard to know that I am your father but please don't let this change anything."

I usually don't get scared but my heart was beating when Megan shot a look in my direction. But she rolled her eyes and quickly turned back around.

"Then why are you working at my school, why are you back here?" Megan asked folding her arms but struggling to do it.

"Because I missed you Meg. I missed your mother as well. I thought 'hey Maybe I should sneak back and be near my family' and I did and I've happened to be pretty safe over here." He explained.

It was silent for a while until began dismissed the whole situation.

"Bring me up to my room." Megan ordered.

I looked at her mom and dad and they nodded their head.

I picked Megan up like a baby and walked her to her room.

"I can't believe it, I can't believe you never told me." She looked at me in disappointment.

"Okay you can't blame me for this crap! I just learned the full story and I didn't really believe that he was your dad!" I raised my arms in defense.

She can't really blame me for this crap. She can't actually blame anyone really.

"It's just hard." She mumbled.

I didn't say a word. I just listened to her complaining.

"Hey Liam can I pull you out for a sec?" Mrs. payne asked me.

I got you and followed hee into the kitchen.

She began tearing looking exactly like Megan.

"I just can't do this anymore!" She fell into my shoulders and began crying.

I didn't know how to react to it because She's old and I rarely knew her and kissing her would be a no cause She's like 90 but She's hot.

"Sorry." I mumbled know her hair.

"I wasnt expecting her to find out now! This whole time I've been telling her that her father went all crazy and freaking began living with monkeys!" She cries out.

I didn't know what to do or say but all I could figure out was that the girl that I liked, her mother was crying on my freaking shoulders! And I just bought this goddamn shirt. Well stole, but same difference.

---

Awe what a moment, idk what to write for this authors note but I'm gonna leave this authors note here. Please vote if you want and idk when the next update is gonna be so ya. Toodles!