Chapter 37

Chapter 37

If you didn't realize I updated chapter 36 like not to long ago.

Day before prom

•Megan•

"I am actually kinda nervous for tomorrow." I admitted to Liam.

"I get it, it's your first prom but there nothing to be worried about." He reassured me.

His words are making me a little less nervous. But it's not gonna make me feel 100% better. I mean like, what if my dress falls off or what if I fall in those heels?

What is some Carrie type shit happen to me.

I sighed and rolled on top off him.

As of now we were at my house because he didn't feel like going to his house although it's litteraly next door. He was here for about 2 hours and all we did was laugh and talk and watch a movie.

Sadly we didn't cuddle but, I guess maybe now is the time and to talk about why he was.crying during the test a few days ago.

"What is it?" He asked as he placed his hands in my bottom.

"What got to you during the test?"

He sighed and sat up which caused me to be sitting on his lap.

"Well..." His voice trailed off.

I lifted up my eyebrows.

"Come on babe, I felt really bad for you. And I think this was the second time I seen you cry." I pointed out.

"I don't really wanna say it." He said.

"Say it." I tried to say in a serious tone.
I can honestly never have a serious tone around someone I care about.

"I don't wan-" I cut him off with my lips.

After 5 seconds he began to kiss back. Surprisingly, it was forceful. Filled with want and affection.

"I love you so much." He grunted as his lips we're still pressed against mine.

I didn't have time to reply back because I already pulled up the hem of his shirt and managed to get his shirt off.

Liams hands trailed my body till he found the hem of my shirt and pulled it off.

Megan stop do that tomorrow he will leave you sore again. My inner conscious told me.

I pulled back and we we're both breathing heavy.

"Why'd you stop?" Liam asked me.

I smirked at him.

"Why are you smiling?" He as led trying not to smile.

"Tomorrow after Prom." I sexually whispered in his ear.

"Well thanks for leaving me with a fucking boner." He pointed out as I left from his lap.

I fake puckered my lip showing "sympathy". In all actuality I didn't care it's not my fault he's a sortie around me.

"Poor baby." I squeezed his cheek.

I tried to remember what we we're talking about before we kissed.

"Oh yeah I remember, tell me what got to you during the test." I said.

"Well can you put a shirt on sexy?" He smiled staring at my cleavage.

He's being stubborn. He's starting to be stubborn.

I grabbed my shirt that was at the edge of the bed and stared at him. I then used my other hand to throw the shirt on the other side of the room.