Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

•Megan•

Don't you ever have those times when your best friend has a boyfriend and you're third wheeling? Yeah well thats how I feel now. Julia and Nate was leaving me trailing behind them the whole time. It was embarrassing because I even got the 'she's thirdwheeling' look from people.

The school hallways were packed so I kinda lost Nate and Julia in the crowd. I tried to go through everyone blocking my path but I couldn't.

"Move nerd." I was shoved to the ground by some girl.

Before I landed on my butt am arm caught me.

"I see you fell for me." A bright smile appeared on my face becuase I didn't fall.

It was no other than Liam. Weird he caught me after our past and that hug. Honestly, I thought he would go home and wash or burn those clothes cause I touched him.

"Ha you wish." I fake laughed.

To be honest, it would be really awkward to know bad boy Liam has a soft spot and get hugs from his mommy when he's angry. It's cute, yet it's so weird. Liam stared at me keeping that smirk on his face.

"Yes?" I asked

He looked me up and down twice, winked and walked away with one of the girls.

.

School went by rather quickly and I walked out of the building just to hear people yelling the words 'fight!'

I was confused at first cause I never heard about a fight happening. I guess gossip goes around fast, but not towards me. I scanned the area where all of the students was standing and I seen two people who were standing there looking angry, but the other one was smirking.

"Is that Liam and Justin?" I muttered to myself.

I began walking closer and heard Liam speaking and kids laughing.

"Okay kids, so when you have little gay drama nerds fighting you, you don't really have to do anything." Liam was entertaining the crowd.

I don't know why but I felt really embarrassed for Justin.

"I will beat your ass Liam, don't doubt me" Justin spat at him.

The roaring of the students became louder and Justin threw his first punch but Liam dodged it quickly.

"Now that's what I call, the Dodge. Really simple." Liam sounded like some host of a show.

I'm not gonna lie, but that comment was funny. I stared at Justin who at this point looked like a tomato. He then got back in fighting position and then threw another punch at Liam but plot twist! Liam grabbed his arm and did some fighting thing and had Justin in a head lock.

"Don't break the kid Liam, there is too much witnesses." Kyle told his best friend.

"Don't worry I won't." Liam smirked as he knocked Justin on the floor and began punching him.

Here is the moment where everything was blocked off and moving slow motion. As Justin got up to attack Liam I seen him dig in his back pocket. He slowly got out a knife and here is where my life flashed before my eyes. Yeah I wasn't the one getting stabbed but I'm gonna see someone get stabbed right before my eyes.

"Don't do it!" I shouted as loud as I can.

Everyone's eyes went towards what I was looking at and then I heard screaming and running.

Everyone disappeared from the school lot faster than anything. Most of the time I was wondering where were the security guards and the teachers. But they never showed up.

My first instinct was to run away and pretend I didn't see anything. Also because Liam's friends were around him and they are attractively scary. But I couldn't do that.

I quickly ran over to where Liam was laying and dropped my bag and got on my knees to level with him. His friends looked at me in shock.

"Are you okay?" I quickly said extremely worried.

He was breathing fine but he was laughing.

"You just got stabbed! Why are you laughing?!" I half shouted.

He put one hand on my cheek.

"Babe, it's not my first time getting stab, hurts like hell but I'm fine." He simply said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at his wound.

"Give me your sweate.r" I told Brent.

"What the fuck, why?" He said gripping his sweater.

I glared at him and he quickly took it off. I felt powerful because I never knew I can have power over that bad asses of the school. Power over anyone to be more specific.

"Who brought a car?" I asked as I held Brent's sweater over Liams chest.

"That tickles." Liam chuckled.
I smirked and shook my head. He isn't really taking the fact that he got stabbed seriously and I'm about to really smack him. I mean, if anyone got stabbed wouldn't they be crying or something. Tyler raised his hand and quickly ran over to his car.

"Help me get him up, you" I pointed to the kid smoking the cigar.

He looked at me and pointed to himself.

"Duh." I said.

He dropped the cigar and helped me get him up. This is very risky for me because I feel as if I know what these guys are capable of doing but I tried to block that out.

Liams skin was now turning purple.

"That's my guy Kyle." Liam pointed to Kyle.

I nodded my head and walked Liam to the car. I didn't mean to but I kinda threw him in the car and he hit his head but, whatever.

I ran and got my bag and ran back to the car. I looked up to the sky and prayed to got I won't die today. I'm doing the opposite, but its mandatory.

I breathed heavily sucking in my nervousness and sat next to Liam.

"Hold down the freaking sweater!" I shouted.

He didn't listen. He was just staring at his phone texting people. Typical.

I rolled my eyes and moved closer to him and held the sweater.

"Aren't you scared of us?" Brent asked as he began to drive the car.

Yes.

"No" I lied.

"Where are we going?" Liam said taking his attention off of his phone.

"My house." I told him.

Brent quickly began driving to my house. And I know it sounds weird, but even though liam is rude I don't wanna see him die.

"Aren't you the girl that Bled on liams phone?" Brent asked me

Yeah, bring that up now. It makes perfect sense.

"Don't talk about it." I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw.

"Who knew a nerd can be so feisty" Brent muttered under his breath. I didn't say anything.

"Eh, I gave my cousin that phone. She said it stunk but I said Beyonce put it in her panties and she believed me. She's 5 so yeah." Liam simply said.

When he talked I put more pressure on his wound which caused him to wince and laugh.

For the rest of the ride I stared at the guy who got stabbed right in front of my face just wondering how he isn't really bothered but looks like barney since he's so purple. Also I was wondering what that fight was about as well as, what the hell am I doing helping Liam after those bad moments?

-

Okay I am on spring break so in dedication to 1k views I am gonna update tomorrow morning and night so yay! I have alot of packets to do over break but I'm doing that at last minute. Btw Once again, thanks for 1k reads! Please give honest feed back and vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Watch out for the update tomorrow morning! Gnight!!