Chapter Fifteen

Chapter fifteen

I am going to do Liams p.o.v in the next chapter probably, idk.

•Megan•

"Where are we going?" I decided to ask after 10 minutes into the ride.

He didn't answer me but he focused on the rode. I sighed heavily and layed my head against the window.

"Ya know, Liam if you are taking my to your house I'm not gonna give you anything. And the library is the place I have to tutor you at." I explained to him.

"Well, Sometimes the library is cramped and I can't focus in that shitty place." He finally answered.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the cars we were passing trying to figure out where he was taking me.

***

"Why are we here?" I half shouted.

It was the end of winter but it was still kinda cold out and Liam brought me to the beach. The freaking beach.

"Shut up and just follow me please." Liam grabbed my arm and dragged me behind him.

Well, since I was behind him it's a natural reaction so don't judge me, but I looked at his butt. Thats when I noticed the shape of it was magnificent. It's not too big or small, but it's the perfect size for a 'bad boy' I guess.

I didn't realize I stared at his behind the whole time because Once I looked up we were in the middle of the beach and there were text books and a pencil and some snacks.

"Am I really gonna help you here?" I asked with a slight chuckle to it.

"Ha, no." Liam laughed.

He grabbed the text books and threw it into the ocean and walked back over to where we were and sat down next to the snack thingy.

I looked around to make sure no one seen what he did and sat down next to him awkwardly.

"Why did you do that?" I said to him.

"Because, I came to talk to you, and I'm serious this time. No jokes, no nothing." His tone thickened and that's when I knew he was serious.

I stared at the water thinking for a minute about what he was going to say. Was he gonna tell me that he's a murderer or secretly Harry Styles in disguise? Ha, I wish.

But what would a bad boy like Liam want to ask a nerd girl like me?

"You heard me?" Liam said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head and blinked fast.

"Sorry, what was that?"

He groaned displeased about the fact that he'd have to repeat what ever he just said to me.

"I can tell your a fucking bad listener at times" he smacked his forehead.

I furrowed my eyebrows but then I let those words fly out my ear. I knew I wasn't a bad listener, this is just a weird situation so of course I am going to think and not pay attention.

"I think I l-" I cut him off.

Taking me to the beach with these delicious snacks right in front of us? I think I know where this is going and I don't really want to hear what he is about to say because then being his teacher will be different.

"Exoplanets are planets that are not inside of our solar system, this means that there are more planets just like eart-" this time I was the one caught off.

I sighed mostly in fear because my heart rate was increasing and I was nervous.

"Can I finish?" He inturrpted seeming quite annoyed.

"Aren't we supposed to be studying, I am not going to summer school for you if you fail the finals" I told him still trying to switch the topic.

Im not really good switching topics because when I always tried to switch with Julia she knew what I was doing and wouldn't switch it. She'd just continue with what she was talking about before I interrupted her.

"No because the books are in the ocean swimming with the fisheys. Now can I just say what I was going to?" He seemed desperate to say it.

I began humming some song nervously because I knew he wasn't going to back down.

"Megan!" Liam shouted.

I started to play with the sand with my shoe. I pretended that one of them was dying and the other one was trying to save it. Yeah, it's silly I know but I am nervous.

The next thing I realize is my arm is pulled and I am now on Liams lap and his hand was on my arm and face forcing me to face him.

"Now that I have captured you're attention" Liams voice  swarmed off.

I wanna steal you for a rhythm intervention I sung in my head.

"Megan, I really fucking like you." he quickly said before any more interruptions.

I knew he was going to say it. He probably felt my heart beating on his chest since we were so close.

My pulse felt like a sledgehammer and I felt as if I was about to have a heart attack. Liam Wight, the bad boy. The one that embarrassed me a day after I found out I was his tutor. The one that seen my cry for the first time, the bad boy , the fuck and dump kind of guy. The one that called me ugly, you know what I messed right? Well, he likes me, the nerd?

Pinch me because I must be dreaming or something.

"Listen, I've figured this out when you fucking sowed my stomach after that fag stabbed me, the kiss it was-'' he stopped himself.

I smiled a little bit and giggled but trust me, I was still nervous. I didn't really say anything because I had nothing to say. Him admitting he liked me kinda put me in a shock. Also because I felt something hard in my butt and I already knew what it was.

Ha, softy. I laughed in my mind

"Listen, I know we had a bad start," he loosened his grip on me "but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sorry but no" I mumbled "I-i just can't well atleast for now"

I couldn't say yes because he hasn't proves himself boyfriend material and I also know the risks when dating a bad boy. Especially a guy like Liam. Although he took my first kiss, and been nice to me for a while I'm not so sure.

I got off of his lap and sat right next to him.

"Will you think about it?" He asked.

I looked into his face and at this point it was red and he looked so freaking adorable! But I really need to think.

"Yeah I will think," I paused for a while and looked at the snacks .

"But in the meantime let's eat this food" I smiled.

He smirked back at me and we began to eat the food.

I really have a soft spot for this guy although he's a complete dick, but I really just need sometime to think.

---
Hey guys sorry for the wait. I wrote the Prologue of a Harry Styles fan fic called 'him' so check it out if you'd like! Please vote if you liked this and some real shiz is about to go down next chapter so be prepared. The picture above is Liam played by Ben bowers, isn't he sexy asf?!