Chapter 39

Chapter 39

•Megan•

"So when are they gonna announce prom king and queen?" I yawned.

It was about 9 p.m and I am usually asleep at this time. Yeah I suck, but I like falling asleep early.

"Babe it's only 9." Liam laughed.

"Yeah well I'm exaughsted." I said.

Prom started at 6:30 and it's 9 and prom doesn't end till the 'popular kids' or prom king and queen is announced. Liam and I been dancing a little, sitting down and of course, I've been eating and trying to make new friends.

So far I talked to some girl named Elizabeth but then she farted and ran to the bathroom and I never seen her since. Then I tried to talk to some girl named Mary-kate but she was to busy dancing on men and hating on Liam and I to even focus on what I was saying.

Just as I was about to turn around to some random person behind me and ask when they was gonna announce prom king and queen Vanessa and the prom chaperone, Ms.Twill got every ones attention on the microphone.

"Ok every one settle down it's time to announce prom king and queen!" Ms. Twill announced.

Girls began cheering, and the boys groaned. Some of them was getting it tonight dancing with the girls, and I'm pretty sure after this is over some people are gonna hit it.

"Finally." I sighed.

Liam looked back at me probably realizing I was standing behind him the whole time. Oh yeah, if I haven't mentioned I've also been trailing around Liam for some time too.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in front of him and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and leaned his chin on my head.

"So many of you have voted! Many of you had chosen prom king and queen of 2015!" Vanessa shouted.

Everything blanked out because of all the excitement. All I heard we're roars of cheers and I felt Liam let go of me and walk up towards the stage.

"Here's a few words from our special prom king!" Vanessa shouted moving away from him.

As Ms. Twill out his crown on and shoved the mic in his face I could tell he was prepared for this but he didnt know about a speech.

"I don't have a speech so can we get on to prom queen please?" He said into the microphone eying me.

Honestly, at this point I hope I win because my boyfriend is prom king. It would make sense if I won prom queen because I am is girlfriend.

Every one looked at me once Ms Twill was beginning to announce prom queen.

"And prom queen is..."

My heart was thumping in and out of my chest.

"Vanessa!"

Every ones eyes immediately went off me and onto Vanessa who was cheering with glee.

"Oh my god really thank you guys so much I love you all!" She smiled.

No one was clapping. No one was cheering, well besides her stupid uneducated friends. Most of the place was in shock. Mostly I was.

I seen Liam make concerned eye contact with me making sure I was ok. I felt the need to have a few tears fall out my eyes, but to cover it up I fake smiled at Liam and also Vanessa who was smiling the the ugly physically and mentally unattractive failed abortion.

I felt a plethora amount of moods because as Liam stared at me, some other people did as well.

"Congratulations Liam and Vanessa you guys are just so cute!" Ms. Twill smiled.

Vanessa all of a sudden had a change in mood, and sneered at me from the other side of the room! I stared back but with no emotion on my face.

"Ok guys in 10 minutes we will gather back around so the prom queen and king can have their last dance!" Vanessa snatched the mic and announced.

I felt a yank on my arm and I wasn't gonna fight back. I was honestly in the 'I don't care anymore' mood.

Once the arm pulled me far away from the crowd and we stopped moving I turned around to see Brent in full view.

"You okay?" Brent asked sounding concerned.

His tone sounded extremely fake which gave me the vibe that there was a reason to this.

I turned to Liam who was looking around the area for someone, then I turned back to Brent.

"Of course," I fake laughed, "why would I not be okay I mean, my boyfriend got prom king and I am proud of him."

I held back tears and made sure my voice didn't crack.

Brent obviously didn't listen because in the middle of my sentence he went on his phone to text someone.

While he did that I saw Liam take out his phone, then looked in a different direction, then winked.

I carefully watched Brent and Liam, then I seen Kyle sneak up to the back of the stage and the next thing you know, yellow and orange substances fell onto Vanessa's head.

I opened my mouth in shock and gasps erupted from across the room. After a few minuted of silence everyone began laughing at Vanessa who was looking around the scenery enraged.

"What if some Carrie type stuff supervene?" I laughed.

"Trust me, if she had those powers she would've used it on you a long time ago. She's just gonna run out like a little bitch and leave." Brent laughed.

We stared up at Vanessa who now happened to be on the verge of tears, she wiped her eyes and ran off the stage with her little coons following after her.

"That was a good one Brent, highlight if my prom!" This kid said giving Brent a high five.

I quickly began walking up to the stage where Liam was who was sitting on the floor dying of laughter.

"Liam!" I shouted capturing his attention.

He was still laughing but we made eye contact and he moved closer.

"Did you guys plan this?" I smirked.

"Technically is was just a plan B just in case if Vanessa won."

I licked my lips and did some weird ass grin before laughing even harder than I was.

"Now who did this to her! This is not scholarly!" Ms Twill vociferated.

The whole area went quiet.

"This is your prom! Not a time to go against your fellow students who are as welll reaching new heights with you guys!" She yelled even louder.

"Jesus Christ women, stop fucking shouting over a microphone!" Kyle said walking from the back of the stage.

She scoffed then walked off the stage and everyone once again bursted with laughter.

The Dj then began to play more music and after I hopped on stage with Liam and began dancing with him.

I seen Kyle pick up the microphone and tapped it.

"Now here's to the real prom king and queen of Lowbear Western Highschool,  Liam Payne and Megan whatever her last name is!"

People began whistling and clapping. I never felt so happy in a while because my boys got that bitch who made my best friend leave the country and who injurged me back with whatever liquid that was.

Did I just say my boys? Fuck it, they are my Boys.

"Well what about prom queen?" I said over the music dancing with Liam.

"Dont worry babe, because no matter what, you'll always be my queen."

----

This is so cheesy idk that much anymore I'm starting to not like this story as much anymore but I finished it but I am just gonna continue uh updating every now and then for you guys