Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

•Megan•

I sat and stared at Liam who already broke my lamp and cussed. I'm shocked that my mom didn't come upstairs to see the commotion.

Liam was about to break my flat screen tv until I quickly grabbed his arm. Oh my, his arm was buff.

"Please don't do that, I already let you break my lamp." I told him.

His arm tensed up at first and then it relaxed.

I slowly led him to my bed and sat next to him rubbing his arm. Oh my god, what the heck is wrong with me?

Well Megan he is in your house and is also breaking stuff. Lastly he is angry.

"I can't be dyslexic, Google that shit." Liam grumbled.

For some reason I was tempted to wrap my arms around him to calm him down. But after everything that happened between us that would be awkward. It's already really weird at the fact that he is in my house.

But Liam being very angry and I wasn't the cause of it made him look really adorable.

Ew no I did not just say that.

"Hey Liam, it's okay now I know how I can tutor you." I told him.

He looked me in the eye. I swear his full face is freaking sexy! Especially when he is angry and it's all red like a tomato.

Sorry, I am not gonna deny the fact that Liam is attractive. I'm just gonna not let him know that cause he'd never like me. I mean, he called me ugly.

Don't say I like him, cause I don't and never will.

"I'm sorry for breaking your lamp I'm just-just pissed" Liam told me.

Am I seeing a soft side of Liam Wight? I think I'm dreaming.

"C-can you hug me please?" Liam asked.

Oh my god, it's getting hot in this room. It really is. He just asked me to hug him. I was a bit taken back by the words that came out of his mouth to a basically gave him my confused face.

"When I was younger, my mom used to hug me when I was upset and it made me better" I swear he sounded 5.

I slowly yet awkwardly wrapped my arm around the side of his body and then the next thing I know his arms wrap around mine.

I swear, this is really weird.

"This is weird" I mumbled mostly to myself.

I never hugged a guy in my life. Unless my mom is a guy but I know shes not.

We stood like that for a few min until he let go.

"Don't tell anyone about this." Liam warned.

Wow, what a sudden change of mood.

"Um okay?" I told him.

"Im leaving," he told me  "I have some girls to fuck."

He said that last part kinda low so I'm guessing it was meant for him to hear and not me so I didn't say anything. But for some reason I felt a sting of jealously, I mean like after that moment when he hugged me. I felt secured and every rude thing he said to me just faded away.

Liam left. He told me not to say anything to anybody but usually my best friend doesn't count.

.
Monday came quickly and my mom still didn't ask me what that noise was. Maybe her lazy pig behind was sleep.

I met Julia at the bus stop and I told her everything that happened.

"No way! He's all popular and stuff and we are 'nerds'!" She kinda shouted.

"Hey not to loud!" I whisper shouted.

Although no one was around, I had some weird feeling these squirrels and birds can speak English and might say something.

"You guys are my OTP." She said.

Okay, I don't even like him in all honesty I can put that on everything. It's just that hug but I really have no interest in Liam. Sure he's attractive but he's just a big jerk.

"No." I told Julia with my serious face.

The bus has yet to come so I decided to ask Julia the question that we've all been waiting for. Well me but, you know let me stop.

"Hows you and Nate Dick?" I smiled at the sound of his last name.

I seen Julia perk up and get all Happy.

"Okay so on Friday, we went to the movies to watch some movie I don't know what it's called but it was scary. Then after the movie it was late and my mom gave me a curfew so I had to be in the house by 9:30 but we were late so Nate and I went back to his h-" I cut her off.

I hope she didn't did what I think she did.

"You didn't have sex with him right?" I asked her.

"No, we wanted to but he didn't want to hurt me. He said his dick was too big to fit so we are waiting till my vagina comes looser or something" Julia said.

My little nerd is growing up so fast. But that was too much, I didn't need to know that.

"So what else?" I asked her.

She began saying everything and then the bus came.

"Nate!" Julia shouted.

She ran to where Nate was sitting on the bus and sat next to him and gave him the longest kiss as possible.

There was still some immature kids laughing at the fact I bled through my pants but I don't care anymore the embarrassment is over with and I will just walk proudly.

I sat down in the other side of the bus just watching how happy Julia was with Nate.

At that moment I felt kinda lonely and single for life.

I am gonna be single for life and just cry and eat ice cream and become a cat lady that kids are afraid of.

__

Updating because I felt bad that the last chapter was short. And guys don't worry no characters developed feelings for each other yet so it isn't rushed. You also will be seeing some bad boy sides of Liam and also the flirty side of him in like I'm guessing the next chapter. Please vote if you lied this chapter and for faster updates.

Bye!! Be prepared for the next update soon