Chapter 43

Chapter 43

One month later (authors note at end)

•Megan•

"Hey Megan you've been getting extremely weird lately. Are you okay?" My mom asked.

I have to admit, I've been acting weird. I've started craving crazy things and I've been complaining about the soreness of my boobs and feet, also I have a little tiny bump on my stomach and my mom knows I have a fast metabolism so I don't get fat regardless of what I eat.

"Yeah sure I'm perfectly fine." I lied

"You missed your period as well because there were no pads in the garbage latley, don't ask just listen, and also when you're in your period you tend to bleed on your mattres and I check every morning when you leave to make sure nothings wrong. Is their something wrong with you are you sick?"

"Mommy stop I'm perfectly fine you see!" I stood up from the couch and turned around.

"You may be fine on the outside but considering I had those same symptoms 16 and a half years ago.." her voice swarmed off.

"No mom you're not saying I'm pregnant aren't you?" I asked getting defensive.

I dont know how to defend the fact that I'm not pregnant. Brent's personal doctor called out all the symptoms of early prengnacy and I've had all of them so far and I still am! Also I went to the doctors and they found out I was pregnant. My mom has been pregnant with me (duh) and she knows.

"I wasn't even going to say that yet." She said.

"What do you mean yet?" I questioned.
She sighed and rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen, I heard her shuffle through some drawers and since she was taking a while I got up and watched her.

She pulled out the picture of the sonogram I took last month at the hospital with Liam. How did she even find that? I swear I left that in the room under my bed.

"Thats- that's not mine." I scoffed nervously.

She glared at me and now that I was lying straight to her face, she got pissed.

"Megan you're lying straight to my fucking face." Her voice got deeper and louder.

"Ok fine you caught me, I printed it off of Google to prank Liam and see his reaction. I was going to give it to him tomorrow when he comes back from Brent's house but I guess you found it." I lied.

It sounded believeable did it? I hope it did.

"I may be 39 Megan but I am not dumb, and speaking of age I can't believe that you're 16 and pregnant!  You're the last person I'd expect to be pregnant!" She shouted.

"And I am just 39 I can't be called grandma until I'm 47 or something!" She started ranting.

I honestly spaced out through her rant until she said these four words that I will never forget till this day,

"I'm calling your father."

Oh shit I'm fucked.

***

"This must be a prank, Megan is a very responsible girl." Ms. Wight paced back and fourth my living room.

"It is a prank why don't you believe me!"

We had to lock Mr. Steel in the garage because he was fuming. Ms. Wight called Liam and he is supposed to be here in 10 minutes.

"You never heard of protection Megan." My mom yelled avoiding what I said.