Chapter 41

Chapter 41

I skipped a few days so the chapter won't be boring so please don't complain unless you wanted boring chapters since nothing really went on with the characters in the past few days. yes i just made that up too. There will be an update later tonight.

•Megan•

Usually I'd be excited that I'm reaching the final stage in 'teenage' years although technically I am still a teenager. But now that the days arrive, I don't really care for it anymore.

As of now, my mom took like 100 pictures of me all morning until I got dressed because she's so proud that her only daughter is graduating from high school.

"Meg stand by the wall and pose." She pointed behind me.

I gave her an unimpressed face but I could tell she didn't care. I walked to the wall and stood there and just put up I peace sign. I was ready to flip her off but I didn't want her to get mad at me.

"Mom can we please just sit down and wait for Mrs. Wight to come over?" I asked.

She turned off her camera and smiled at me before walking out the house.

I groaned in annoyance before sitting down on the couch and taking off my cap.

I've been really moody lately ever since I found out I could possibly be pregnant. Although it was only a week in, I trusted the test and didn't bother to use the other ones so I gave them to a homeless women, don't ask why.

Yesterday I almost flipped out on Liam for no reason. Also, I almost flipped out on Kyle just because he's Kyle which I would do even if I wasn't Moody, he's just stupid. Lately I've been peeing a lot and craving foods I've never even knew existed before, my mom noticed that but I played it off as if I was on my pe-

"Ok now let's take some more pictures!" My mom bursted into the house interrupting my thoughts.

I turned around so fast that I could've gotten whipped lashed.

There I seen Liam and his mom and his sister and filing behind them was no other than Mr. Steel.

I could tell Liam didn't want any more pictures either by his facial expressions.

"Oh look now we can take pictures with the two of you then the three of you!" His mom said referring to Liam and I then his sister.

"Ew no why would I want to take pictures with these dungeon dragons."
Clara said.

Liam pushed her a little causing her to fall back, which made me burst in laughter.

That little girl deserves hell and in the future when she's the aunt of my kid, I'll make sure.

"You crack baby why did you push me!" She shouted.

"Clara stop being a brat and take some pictures with your brother." Mrs.Wight said.

***
As of now, we we're sitting in the biggest auditorium in our school. I honesty never even knew this was there.

Usually graduations are supposed to have those grand openings when you walk in down the iles but since my school is weird we just walked through and sat down and waited for the parents to walk in so we could applaude them for dealing with us as kids to mini adults.

I was sitting in between two of my fellow nerds who I wasn't friends with Ryan and Kelsie.

"I am so thrilled that I am finally graduating!" Ryan told me over the murmers.

I knodded my head and smiled.

"I know right I've been waiting for this ever since grade school!" Kelsie beamed.

So have I but I imagined it with Julia.

" Hey Megan, wheres Julia didn't you guys dream of this day?" Kelsie asked me.

I bit my lip holding back a few tears and knodded my head once again. "Yes."

"Well where is she, shes been gone for like ever."

I wanted to say where she was but it wasn't anyones business but mine and the boys. Now that I think about it, it's my fault she's gone. I could've done something told someone and Julia would've never had to leave.

I don't even think my mom noticed Julia was gone honestly.

"Welcome to the class if 2015 everyone!" Principal Ry announced.

Everyone began howling in cheers and I looked back at Liam who was 3 rows away from me and waved at him. He waved back and winked at me.

***

"Megan Payne." The lady who was giving out diplomas announced.

On my graduation day I never expected this much people to be cheering me on unless Julia forced them to. But once my name was announced I swear, everyone cheered extremely loud. Especially Liam and the guys. My mom who was in the back, she was crying her eyes out.

Talk about crying me a river, by the end of today there's gonna be this river made of tears created by my mom.

I walked up to the stage and grabbed my diploma. I took a picture with the school faculty and walked back to my seat.

I spaced out as they called everyone else's name. Once whey finally arrived to Liams name my mind came back to earth.

"Hey can I like make a speech?" Liam said into the microphone mostly talking to Mr. Ry.

Some giggles when around the room.

"Oh I don't care i'm gonna just make one anyways." Liam interrupted Mr. Ry before he even got the chance to answer.

"Hi peoples," Liam said, "so for all you stupid teachers who said I wouldn't receive this piece of paper in your big bald faces. I want to thank Mr. Steel because he made my perspective on things change because you know I was a whore and such-" a little voice cut him off.

"You still are a whore!" Clara shouted.

Liam ignored what she said and continued talking, "yeah well I wasn't the nicest person till Mr.Steel our math teacher thought I needed some tutoring, I don't wanna get too into details but let's just say I wasn't very happy with the choice of tutor because let's be real, in high school nerds are like roaches, you just step all over them but they don't die they just keep eating wood and everything," everyone's eyes began shifting between Liam and I, "back to the point, he paired me up with a girl who I hated and she felt mutual, over the few months of her tutoring me  and I found out I was dyslexic yeah yeah horrible I get it," he chuckled, " but let's just say it was the fastest I've ever fell in love with someone. So thanks Mr.Steel for pairing me up with the love of my life and thank you Megan Payne for being the love of my life and the pain in my ass also tutoring me to get to this point today. By the way I never had roaches I just watch a lot of weird Youtube videos an-"

"That's enough Mr. Wight please sit down." Principal Ry cut him off from his little speech.

After he walked off the stage the first scream you heard was from Tyler who yelled like a little girl.

"Yes that's my best friend!" Tyler yelled over all of the clapping.

A few tears fell down my eyes and as Liam came back to his seat I got out of my seat and gave him a hug from behind.

"Im so proud of you." I said.

He turned around and gave me the tighest hug ever and kissing my forehead before there we're cameras on us and we were having pictures being taken of our little moment.

***

"I now pronounce you, graduates of Lowbear Western Highschool class of 2015 to move your tassles to the right of your hat." The counsler of the school announces.

We followed his instructions.

"Now throw your hats up in the air and you are now officially high school graduates!" She shouted.

----

There are about 2-3 more chapters in this book before the sequel begins!