Epolouge

1 year later

Some people have been wondering about Julia so this is like an extra chapter to show whats going on with her so this is skipped a year ahead but in the sequel, it will go back to present time then skip to 4 years.

•Julia•

"Stop fucking looking at me." I snapped at the boy whose been staring a me for the past 10 minutes.

This is why I hate taking my brother to the field, these old wrinkly smelly men who smells like ass and cheese always stare at me. I even had to tell some dudes that I was a dude as well but sadly, in my country it's not acceptable so people shunned me and threatened to kill me and my family.

"Why, it's not like you have a boyfriend." He replied.

"Yes the hell I do, and his name is Brent." 

I really miss my buddies back home. As soon as I get a boyfriend I had to leave. Hell, my parents should've let Vanessa sue us. I could've kidnapped her and held her for ransom and make her stupid parents some how give us the money back.

Yes, wild idea but I watched Law and Order a lot back home.

I really missed Megan, it's been a year since I seen her and each day I wonder if I will ever see her again or talk to her. I wonder if she's still dating Liam.

If she is, I really do hope she isn't pregnant I can't even imagine her being a mom. I always pictured her as some famous geek or something. 

Anyways, I know people are thinking 'WHY DONT YOU GET A PHONE!'. Well, my parents won't get me a phone because they believe the American FBI would find us and kill us . They also believe that Hitler is still alive and Martin Luther King is actually white so that's their story.

"You're still dating Brent? Its been a year since you seen each other and talked." My brother said as he grabbed my bottle of water.

I quickly snatched it from his hand and gave him a quick glare.

Honestly,  I knew Brent and I were over with. As soon as he realized I was gone he probably went on to fuck Vanessa and some other girls. Hell, he's probably on Maury or Jerry Springer because one of his One night stands wanna know if he's the father of their kid.

I ignored my brothers question and watched him as he ran back to the field to hang with his ugly friends.

Sometimes I really didn't understand why Megan didn't defend me. I mean basically I was protecting her because fucking Vanessa burnt the shit out of her hands and feet so if she told the police that we acted in self defense, maybe I wouldn't be in this situation.

Then again, her mom is lazy ad shit and wouldn't pay for a lawyer also Vanessa is rich so she'd just pay her way out of trouble, or suck dick.

After being in my thoughts for like 5 minutes I decided to get up and take a walk in the warm fall breeze.

Just 3 more years Julia, 3 more years.

***
Sorry it's so short like I kinda rushed to write this. Um if you have a problem with the length of this 'chapter' it's really not my fault because there's not much going on in Julias life so yeh.  I hope you enjoyed this 'chapter' and I hope you're ready for the sequel.

Ppl are not really happy with the ending of the book but technically it's not the end of the book, it's the end of the first book there's a sequel I will be starting in the fall so yeh. Um thanks for reading TTBB