i. meet me. bathroom

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// one• 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾. 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// one
• 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾. 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆

She woke up early that morning for school, dressed for the day, walking out of her bedroom down the small hallway into the living room immediately spotting her fathers unconscious form passed out on the green couch, the young girl chuckled dropping her bag beside the couch, before she reached for him shaking his shoulder awake, he blinked a couple times letting his eyes open finding his daughter.

"Ah, jesus, morning, did— did I over sleep again." He questioned rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he slowly sat up, forcing himself to stand and stumble into the bathroom.

"No." Julia shook her head making her way into the kitchen spotting a box of doughnuts in the corner. "Got in late?" She asked him quickly grabbing a chocolate donut, knowing her father left the bathroom door open, never learn to close it.

"Yeah, it was a late night." Hopper simply said with a cigar hanging off his lips making his way towards his bedroom.

Julia took her time to complete her math homework as she waited for her ride, she aways hated doing her homework the day it was due but never had the motivation to do it especially when it came to math, just as she closed her bag her father had walked out dressed in his work clothes. "Do you need a ride to school?" He asked her taking the keys off the hook along with hat.

She shook her head tossing her bag over her shoulder. "No, thanks, Steve's picking me up." She told him, when a honk came out from the door her father stood by. "Just like magic" Julia grins earring a scoff from her father, as they stepped outside into the chilly air.

"Bye dad." Julia waved at her father, getting a bye back from the older man as she reached Steve's car, she sigh in relief spotting no Tommy or Carol in his car for once that week.

"Morning." Steve greets with a smile, Julia smile repeating his words back placing her bag down between her legs, just then they were off to school jamming to whatever was on the radio, soon enough they arrived at school, spotting Tommy and Carol who stood by there car waiting for Steve.

"I'm going to meet up with Nance." Julia inform Steve as he parked his car, Steve turned the engine off facing dropping into a frown, watching as she closed the door when she got out, immediately following after her, he caught her arm stopping her mid-way, he wanted her to stay with him and his friends, but he knew she didn't like his friends.

Julia cocked her head staring into his eyes, pleading him to let her go, she wants him to understand and he did. "Okay, fine." He sigh releasing her arm turning around making it over to Tommy greeting him with a fist pump.