Chapter 1: 1-1

The scene starts at a house with rock music playing in the background. 

"That's my house!" Scott exclaimed. "Keep it down will you. We are watching" Laura scolded him and Scott shrunk into himself with a blush while Allison glared at the woman.

A lacrosse stick is thrown on the bed and Scott begins with pull ups while still in a towel.

"Damn" Allison muttered to herself quietly. But those with wolf hearing had heard her clearly and were all now smirking at a blushing Scott, except Derek. He still had a sour expression on his face, but one could see the hints of a smile at the corner of his lips. 

Scott then went on to brush his teeth and wash up when he heard creaking from outside. He put on a hoodie and some pants before grabbing a bat and going out. He peeked out to see if anyone was there. He then slowly walked out, bat raised high when suddenly another boy dropped in upside down hanging by the roof and both screamed.

"Do you ever make a normal entrance?" Lydia asked looking straight at Stiles. Stiles who were a little surprised by Lydia talking to him replied with replied with "Normal is overrated" to which she rolled her eyes. 

"Stiles! What the hell are you doing!?" Scott asked. 

"You weren't answering your phone. And why do you have a bat?" Stiles replied and asked. 

"I thought you were a predator" Scott mumbled.

 "A pre" he coughs 'Alright I know it's late, but you have to hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even state police" Stiles said. 

"For what?" Scott asked.

 "Two joggers found a body in the woods" Stiles started, 

"A dead body?" Scott interrupted. 

"No, a body of water. Yes, dumbass a dead body" Stiles rolled his eyes. 

"You mean like murdered?" Scott asked and the conversation went on till the two of them were in the woods. The two of them keep walking talking about their first day of high school. Scott says he plans to play this year as part of the team's "first line." Stiles mocks this as "pathetically unrealistic." The two climb a hill where Scott falls behind and takes a hit of his inhaler.

"I didn't know you had asthma" Allison said looking at him.

 "You know what, she is right. I haven't seen you take a hit of it at all these days Scott. Are we out?" Melissa asked. Scott just shook his head,

 "I'm okay now mom. I don't have it anymore" he looked at his mom and then at Allison.

  Stiles tops the ridge and spots the line of officers and dogs searching. Excited, he runs forward toward the search area leaving Scott, who must take another hit from his inhaler, far behind. While he's trying to stay out of the searchers line of sight, Stiles instead runs right into one of the officers and his K-9 companion. The deputy shouts at him but is called up short by Sheriff Stilinski. 

The Sheriff questions him about listening in on his phone calls and asks the whereabouts of Stiles' "usual partner in crime". Stiles says that Scott is at home resting up for the first day back at school. The Sheriff not believing it for a minute, shines his flashlight into the woods and calls out for Scott who is hiding behind a nearby tree. Seeing nothing, the Sheriff grabs Stiles by the neck and walks him back to his car.