Chapter 32: 3-6

A man in a pickup truck pulls into the Motel Glen Capri in the town of Fairvale, California. The headline in the local paper gives the date as "March 5, 1977". When he exits the truck, we can see a large wound on his leg while his pants and hand are covered in blood.

"That looks like a very familiar wound" Scott muttered.

On the room key, the motel's address is given as P.O. Box 217, Fairvale, CA 92289. In room 217, he pulls up his shirt and examines a large Alpha bite on his torso. He is wearing the Argent Necklace.

"Uh dad is that someone you know?" Allison asked her father. "My uncle Alexander" Chris mumbled, eyes wide in horror.

He sees the full moon out his window. He then takes a sawed-off shot gun, places it under his chin and says "nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent" or "we hunt those that hunt us" which is a Werewolf Hunter Motto. His eyes then begin to glow a bright yellow and he pulls the trigger. In the pooling blood on the floor we see his Massachusetts Drivers' License on which his name is listed as "Argent, Alexander".

"Another lost to the foolish family honor" Allison sighed.

In present day, the Beacon County School bus pulls into the same motel parking lot. As the members of the Cross Country team, Allison and Lydia disembark, Scott comments on the quality of the motel saying he's seen worse. Stiles challenges this asking where that might have been.

"Co incidence we would stop at the very same motel" Boyd mumbled.

The Coach Bobby Finstock explains that the cross country meet to which they were traveling has been postponed until the following day and that Motel Glen Capri was the only one that had enough vacant rooms and "the least judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates...".

"Does he have to use such harsh language every single time?" Melissa asked with a sigh. "It's the coach's was of saying he loves us" Stiles laughed.

Students are staying two to a room and the Coach warns them against "sexual perversions" and calls them all "little deviants."

"Well he isn't wrong there" Peter shrugged.

As the bus pulls away to park, Allison notices Lydia hasn't moved and is just staring at the Motel. When questioned, she says she doesn't like it. Allison explains that they're just staying one night to which Lydia replies "a lot can happen in one night."

"When the girl who finds bodies says that, you know shit is about to hit the fan" Erica said with a snort.

In their room, Scott and Stiles discuss their top 10 suspects in the recent human sacrifice murders but only explains four. Stiles' list includes –

Adrian Harris Just cause he's missing doesn't mean he's dead.

Cora Hale "No one knows anything about her and she's Derek's sister."

"I know you make a valid point with the first part, but just because she is Derek's sister, she isn't a killer" Laura rolled her eyes.

Dr. Deaton "I don't really like the whole Obi Wan thing he's got going on. It freaks me out."

"Good to know I'm not the only one" Erica muttered.

Lydia Martin "She was totally controlled by Peter and she had no idea."

"Again a very good point. But I don't think its Lydia" Allison pointed out.

Scott says it might be someone else at school and brings up Matt who was the Kanima Master and responsible for several deaths, saying that back then they "didn't know that he was killing people." Stiles scoffs and points out, correctly, that he'd said Matt was responsible long before they actually learned the truth.