Chapter 9: 1-9

Mr. Harris is confronted by the Alpha. When Derek Hale appears to question the professor and capture the Alpha, the cops show up. Scott, driving Derek's car, pulls up in time for a quick getaway. The Argents, as well as the cops, chase Derek.

"That was nice of you" Laura said with a small smile at Scott who nodded his head. "Don't touch my car" Derek grunted making his sister groan.

He mentions a note he took from Harris with a strange symbol on it. Scott says he recognizes the symbol from Allison's necklace.

"How did he get that?" Victoria whispered to Chris who just shrugged.

We cut to Jackson getting his neck examined by a doctor. During the examination, Jackson hallucinates Derek pulling Wolfsbane out of the scratch on his neck.

"Well guess he has wolfsbane poisoning" Derek shrugged not really caring. "And he saw you pulling that thing out of him. Why do you think that?" Laura asked looking at her brother. Derek shrugged again, "Maybe because I scratched him".

He wakes up, startled, and the doctor tells Jackson that he has Aconitum poisoning, which allows him to piece together that Scott is a werewolf. After the examination, he confronts Scott. Without saying it directly, Jackson implies that he knows that Scott is a werewolf. Jackson threatens to inform Allison about it if Scott does not give him what he wants, which is, apparently, to also be a werewolf.

"He wants to be a wolf. Next thing we know he would try to kill an alpha just because of his superiority complex" Peter groaned. He really did not like this kid nor did he want him as a beta.

Stiles says he might have a plan but it involves Scott getting Allison's necklace. To try to reconnect with her he sends pictures of them together but it makes her upset and they both leave in the middle of class.

"Dude no" Stiles groaned rubbing his face. "That is not how you reconnect Scott" Lydia said from beside Stiles. Allison said nothing but watched.

In the hallway, she again tells him not to talk to her but clarifies now explaining that she needs more time before she is comfortable being just friends.

"There now you get a clear indication" Erika says a bit louder than usual. Allison looked to Scott who sat silently, not really paying any attention to anyone.

However, unlike before, Jackson follows up his threats by trying to get into Scott's mind. During lunchtime, he talks to Scott from far away, knowing that Scott can hear what he's saying. He says he will make Scott's life miserable and ruin any chance he has left with Allison by taking her away for himself unless Scott infects him with Lycanthropy. Jackson carries forth his plan as we see him flirting with Allison during swimming practice. He also invites her to the lacrosse game.

"That guy is a he pain in the ass for everyone" Isaac said with a shake of his head. Allison looked back at Scott and noticed that his eyes were shut close and he was taking in deep breathes through his nose. She had enough of the silence and stood up. "Come with me" Allison said and without waiting for an answer, she pulled Scott out of his and to the hallway which led to the bedrooms. She guided him to the room she shared with Lydia and closed the door behind them. "We need to talk" she said looking at her boyfriend. "Talk about what?" he asked meeting her gaze. "About us Scott" she said taking his hands in hers. "I know I hurt you" she began when Scott interrupted, "And I said that its okay. You didn't know any of it" he said. Allison shook her head, "I might not have known anything, but I know I still hurt you" she said. Scott looked at her, their eyes looking into each other's and he sighed. "I had hoped you would trust me. I hoped you would have known me enough to know that I would never let anything harm you" he said in a whisper. Allison wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as tight as she could, burying her face into his chest. "I know Scott. And I feel so bad seeing what happened. And you should know" she looked up at him with a small smile, "I would never not have feelings for you. Even if a slime ball like Jackson tries anything, I will still be yours first" she stood on her tiptoes and brushed her lips on his. Scott leaned down and met her lips fully as the two shared a kiss. It did not last long but it was long enough for Scott to be rid of his insecurities and dark thoughts. They broke the kiss and looked at each other with smiles on their faces. "I think we should go back now. Before the others think we are fighting or something else" Allison suggested and the two walked back.

While the two were gone, Peter had a talk of his own with someone. "Sky we need to talk" he said out loud. "What would you like to talk about?" came the question from right behind him, making him jump. Peter looked behind him with a scowl. "That Jackson you sent back. He knows about us and why Scott is getting so much better than him. What if he goes out to seek some alpha to turn him. He would be a bad choice for a wolf and dangerous as well if he doesn't get what he wants" he said with an edge to his voice. He was about to say more when Sky held up his hand, "I know what you mean and no what you are thinking is not the best solution. When I sent him back, I took away his memories of this place and everything he saw here. He will not be a huge pain in the ass for anyone." Peter looked at the winged man for a moment before he nodded and sat back down while Sky disappeared again. "What was your plan Peter?" his sister asked. Peter shrugged, "Nothing big Talia. Nothing big" was all he said making Talia narrow her eyes at him.

It was after a few moments from then that the couple returned and sat back in their spot. The two held each other's hand tightly as the episode resumed.

We shift to Stiles' room. He has invited Danny over to investigate a mysterious text to Allison that wasn't sent by Scott. Danny at first refuses but Stiles uses Derek, whom he calls his "cousin Miguel" to seduce him into complying. We then shift to Stiles following the trace of the text to Scott's mother's computer at work.

"Cousin Miguel" Laura snorts and claps Derek on the back. "Definitely suits you" she said with a grin. Derek glared at Stiles who looked anywhere but him.

Allison, who wanders into the Hale house, is followed by her Aunt Kate. She tells her aunt that she wants to be stronger. Kate tells her that if she's patient, she'll show her how to do that. At the lacrosse game, Jackson and Scott discuss their situation. This time, Jackson isn't as smug as before. Scott tells him that only an Alpha can change him. He also tells him that there are others, and also hunters who will kill them. Jackson realizes that the Argents are the hunters because their name translates to "silver" in French. He realizes they will kill them if they find out what they are.

"Well at least he isn't slow" Chris said. "When the matter concerns him" Lydia replied with an eye roll at her ex.

At the hospital, Stiles learns the Alpha is Derek's uncle, Peter Hale.

"Now that is pure bull crap!" Peter shouted. But when he saw himself on screen, he was stunned to silence. The whole room looked at him with fear and anger, except his sister. "I can't be" Peter muttered to himself. "A pack" Talia began, "not only makes the alpha stronger, but helps him in many other ways. If you had one after the incident, then maybe you wouldn't have become this. You look far less human here, and I'm not talking about looks. Your way of talking, the way you move. All of this points to psychological injury which have yet to heal properly". Peter sat back in his chair not saying a thing. He ran several scenarios as to why he would even become something like that. And then it clicked, "Kate Argent" he growled in his head.

As Peter is about to kill Stiles, Derek comes to save him. Derek is dominated by the older and stronger werewolf and ends with Uncle Peter offering Derek a compromise seeing as they are family.

"At least he knows friend and foe" Laura said to herself. "I wouldn't be so sure here. I seem to be moving on instinct here. Meaning I just want Derek as a member of my pack. SO I can do whatever I plan on doing" Peter said as the room looked at the horror struck wolf.

Back at the lacrosse game, Scott overhears the Argents talking about the scar on Jackson's neck. Kate asks Chris if the werewolf curse could be transferred via a scratch. He tells her it could if the wound is deep enough. The episode ends with Scott standing on the lacrosse field newly surprised that Jackson may expose him as a werewolf.

"Knowing that idiot, he would definitely get you exposed" Lydia said in a grumble. "So does that mean that Jackson could already be a werewolf in that time?" Stiles asked and the room got silent. "We won't know until we see it for ourselves" Scott said and the next episode came on.