Chapter 62: 4-10

After some really intense discussions from the previous episode and a few conspiracy theories from Stiles and Mason, the group restarted their paused watch.

Brett Talbot and fellow werewolf Lori are running through the rain at Beacon Hills High School pursued by assassins with crossbows.

"Don't tell me they die" Liam mumbled to Mason who just shrugged, "how would I know if they survive or not" he gave Liam a weird look.

They run onto the lacrosse field and the banks of overhead lights begin to come on one by one. Several red laser sites find Brett and he tells Lori to get to close her eyes. Just as one of the arrows homes in on him, Kira's sword flashes through and deflects it. She yells for them to run and covers their escape by deflecting arrow after arrow.

"That was so cool" Scott said in awe at Kira's skill. Allison looked at Scott, shifting uneasily in her seat.

Scott grabs his motorcycle helmet and an extra one for Liam. He says Kira has found Brett and the others and they need to go. Liam hesitates. He explains that he's not like Scott and he says he doesn't mean strength or werewolf control. He wonders at the fact that Scott and his friends try to protect everyone. He asks, "how are you all still alive?" to which Scott says "not all of us are." Scott offers to take Liam home.

The mood in the room went down at the mention of their friends deaths. Scott looked back at Allison who met his eyes and managed a small smile. "Go" Melissa whispered to Scott who looked at her for a moment before nodding and stood up. He walked over to where Allison sat and took a seat on the other chair beside her which was empty. Allison gave Scott a small smile and rested her head on his shoulders, and held his hand.

Stiles is at the hospital with a concussion and Melissa McCall says she won't let him leave without a CT scan. He points out that he still hasn't paid for the last one. Melissa insists that his father has Meredith Walker at the station and that it will take some time to get her to talk and that there really isn't anything Stiles needs to do but stay put. Stiles agrees but asks her to find him a cassette player. He has the tape Brunski made when he killed Lorraine Martin.

"Detective Stiles is on the case" Laura said with a smirk while Stiles rolled his eyes.

Sheriff Stilinski is getting nowhere questioning Meredith and tells Lydia he needs a psychologist or a medium. Lydia questions if Meredith is competent enough to be charged with something. The sheriff says if Meredith is The Benefactor "she was competent enough to trick Kate into opening the Hale Vault, competent enough to blackmail Brunski into helping her and competent enough to create a hit list and payout money for its completion." He says she's practically a criminal master mind and he wants to find out how the payments from the Dead Pool work so he can stop it. Lydia agrees that they don't just need to stop the Dead Pool, they need to stop the money. Scott arrives at the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic and is reunited with Kira. They kiss and he asks about her mother's injury. Kira says Noshiko is healing and shows Scott the remaining members of Satomi's pack that she has gathered at the clinic to hide. Satomi says she already knows Scott. Lori asks if they are safe at the Clinic. Scott looks around at Satomi and the seven members of her pack, all wounded, grouped in the exam room. He says they're going to need a lot of help.

"I wonder how he came to that conclusion" Stiles asked sarcastically.

Chris Argent disables the guard at a warehouse and throws him through a door. Another guard comes up from behind and he takes him out with the butt of his automatic rifle. Inside he finds hydroponics equipment and a single stalk of flowering Yellow Wolfsbane.

"I wonder why I would need this" Chris thought to himself not knowing that he was on the same line of thinking as two wolves.

Lydia is sleeping in the Sheriff's Station while the psychologist is questioning Meredith. Once they're done, the sheriff tells her he should have gone with the medium. Deputy Parrish reports that they've gone through Brunski's office and found nothing. Both he and the Sheriff want Lydia to go home and get some rest considering what she's been through over the past several hours. She insists on staying and insists on questioning Meredith herself reminding them that she's gotten through to the other Banshee before. Melissa knocks on Stiles hospital room door. She doesn't have the cassette player but instead brought Malia to see him. Melissa leaves and closes the door. The exchange between Stiles and Malia is awkward. They share "I almost died" stories. Malia says she's fine and, having seen that Stiles is okay too, says she should leave. The door is locked. They call for Melissa but she doesn't come. Malia says she could break it but Stiles says no because he already owes the hospital a bunch of money. Malia says Melissa is stupid for locking the door by mistake.