Chapter 4: 1-4

It was the next day when the chosen ones were gathered back in the room, fully rested and full of breakfast. The screen buzzed and another episode began.

Kate Argent is driving down a dark road at night, listening to the radio, after a report of animal attacks in the region she contemptuously switched it off.

"Aunt Kate!" Allison squealed happily. "She is coming to visit?" she turned to her father with a questioning look. Chris shrugged, "She hasn't told me anything about this" he said and looked at the screen. He knew exactly why Kate was coming over.

After breaking hard on a junction, she is then attacked by The Alpha, pulls out a shotgun and wounds the creature, revealing herself as a hunter.

"Wait. She is a hunter too?" Allison looked to her parents who nodded. She slumped in her chair a little. She could see her parents lying to her about this as most parents would do but she never thought her aunt Kate would lie to her. She looked down and felt someone squeeze her hand. She looked up to see that it was Scott, and he was smiling at her. She returned the smile half-heartedly. She wrapped an arm around his and leaned against it.

Derek Hale is there tracking The Alpha when suddenly he is shot in the arm by Kate with a sniper rifle. Scott, hearing the call of The Alpha, goes out to meet him and finds Kate and Chris in a conversation, where Kate reveals that whoever she shot has 48 hours to live.

"Why are you always getting caught in the crossfires!" Laura screamed at her brother. 

Talia gave her son a sharp look, "What did I tell you about going out on patrols?" she asked.

 "To be careful?" Derek asked looking a bit more nervous than usual.

 "And where you?" Talia asked again,

 "No" Derek replied looking down.

 Cora looked to her mom, "Is he going to be okay mom?" she asked, her voice shaking. 

Talia looked to her youngest daughter and smiled, "He will be" she turned back to the screen. "Oh God I hope will be" he thought to herself.

The next day Allison is ecstatic that her aunt has come to visit. Later Derek goes to Scott's school to find him and asks Jackson where he can be found. But Jackson assumes that Derek is Scott's drug dealer. Realizing this, Derek resolves to find Scott himself and begins to lose control of his abilities accidentally sinking his claws into Jackson's neck.

"You're losing control" Laura looked to her brother with a worried looked. Derek watched the screen impassively but, on the inside, he was feeling the nerves clawing at him. Jackson put a hand to the back of his neck as if he felt the pain himself.

He then listens to Allison and Lydia's conversation about Scott. He manages to find Stiles in his jeep, about to pull off. Derek gets him to stop but collapses in the road. Scott, noticing that Derek is weak, helps him into the car. Derek instructs Scott to go to Allison's house and find the special bullet that he was shot with.

"You're losing strength faster. This must be a more potent wolfsbane than normal" Talia mutters to herself as she watched her son growing weaker by the minute. She feels her heart race in worry of the fate of her son. "Another thing I couldn't protect him from" she thought to herself, her hands clenching into fists.

Scott arrives at Allison's house to study. Allison begins to kiss Scott, triggering minor sexual arousal, and causes Scott to begin shifting.