Chapter 56: 4-4

"So let me get this straight" Mason started and pointed at the Hale's and then Scott, "werewolves?" Scott nods. He points to Lydia, "Banshee?" she nods. He points to Malia, "werecoyote?" she growls. He points to the Argents, "hunters?" they nod. He then looks at Stiles, "So what are you?" he asks. Stiles shrugged, "I'm a guy with a bat who got possessed temporarily by an evil fox demon". "How am I a werewolf now?" Liam asked panting heavily. Peter rolled his eyes, "As we said, you got bit by an Alpha. If the bite doesn't kill you, you become a werewolf" he explained.

After the end of the last episode, and the end of a little temper tantrum from Liam who needed to be strapped down, the newcomers were introduced to the world which existed right beside their own. It took them a moment but they all accepted it, Theo a bit too easily then the others. The seat was repaired and they sat back down to resume their watch.

A helicopter, spotlight shining, circles above Beacon Hills Hospital. On the roof, Sheriff Stilinski along with Deputy Parrish and several other officers are cataloging the crime scene. Sean's corpse lies. Sheriff Stilinski has Parrish clear the roof and seal the scene so that he can consult with an "expert" about the scene. Parrish is surprised that the sheriff has "an expert on teenage cannibals" but does as he is ordered.

"I bet its Derek or Peter" Laura mumbled.

Derek Hale seems to appear out of nowhere once the officers leave. The Sheriff explains what Scott told him about Sean being a Wendigo. Derek describes them as "cannibalistic shapeshifters" and says they've not been in Beacon Hills for a long time. He suggests Sean's family was well hidden.

"And yet no mouth found him" Stiles said in thought. "No mouth? Seriously?" Mason gave Stiles a weird look. Stiles shrugged with a smirk.

Derek then catches the scent of blood. Scott McCall claimed it was just Sean, The Mute and himself on the roof – but Derek says there was a fourth person, a young male. Stiles and Scott arrive back at the McCall House. Scott dropped off Liam earlier – wrapped him in duct tape and stuck him in the bathtub. Liam – mouth covered by tape – grunts and whimpers at Scott and Stiles from the tub.

"You seriously took him hostage?" Stiles just gave Scott a look as he laughed weakly while Liam blinked furiously.

Stiles says Scott sucks at coming up with plans. Stiles decides to move Liam from the tub to a chair in Scott's room and to remove the tape from Liam's mouth so they can talk to him. Scott is trying to explain that he bit him in order to save his life and that he is now going to change but Stiles keeps pointing out that he might also die.

That is not going to help" Lydia groaned.

Liam begins to cry and they untie him. After a moment, Liam jumps up, grabs the chair and whacks Scott with it. Scott falls into Stiles who stays on his feet. Liam then punches Stiles in the face and runs out the door, realizing that his ankle is now healed.

"And doesn't seem suspicious to you?" Mason looked at Liam who just shrugged. "I'm probably more interested in getting the hell out of there" Liam explained,

He makes it to the end of the hall before Scott and Stiles come after him. They all end up rolling down the stairs and end up in a cluster at the bottom. Liam escapes and Scott points out that Stiles' plan sucked too. The alarm light is flashing at Derek's Loft but the alarm is not sounding when Peter shuts it off and calls out for his nephew. He is focused on reading a document when a tomahawk flies through the air and lodges in his chest. The Mute steps out and Peter gasps for Derek. His attacker types on his wrist keyboard and an electronic voice says – "Don't worry Peter. Derek is next."

"Well isn't that nice" Peter rolled his eyes.

Stiles is attaching chains and restraints to Malia in his bedroom. Malia says she hates full moons. Stiles promises it will get easier. The restraints are worn through in some areas and she believes they may not last much longer. He says they should try to make this the last full moon that they will need to use it. He also says they may need them for Liam.