Chapter 25: 2-12

Jackson is in a black body bag in the back of an ambulance. A clear viscous liquid oozes from a hole near the zipper. The EMT thanks Mrs. McCall for her help and says they can take it from here but she decides she wants to ride in the ambulance too and doesn't take no for an answer.

"You know that's really really dangerous right?" Scott asked his mother who just shrugged.

A nameless hunter forces Stiles down the steps into the Argent's basement. He hears something in the darkness and fumbles for the light switch. As the light comes on, he sees Boyd and Erica trussed up and hanging from a support beam by a tangle of electrical wire. Black Gaffer's tape covers their mouths.

"They are being tortured!?" Allison said in disgust and horror. "You shouldn't be surprised. You caught us" Erica said coldly. Allison shrunk a little at the words.

Sheriff Stilinski is trying to investigate the disappearance of his son and Jackson's death but he can't focus. In the locker room he asks Scott and Isaac to try calling and emailing him and to contact the sheriff if they hear anything at all. They tell him Stiles is probably just freaked out by all the attention after he scored the winning goal.

"Good excuse but he won't buy that so easily" Stiles said with a smirk.

Coach Finstock gets a little emotional explaining how much he needs Scott on the field. He explains that, even though he yells a lot, he doesn't hate the guys on the team, except Greenberg "because, well, he's Greenberg." He encourages Scott to improve his grades so he will be eligible to play next season because he needs him on the team. Scott says he will.

"Who exactly is this Greenberg? And where is he?" Laura asks. The Lacrosse players look at each other before they shrug in unison, "To be honest, we don't know".

Once everyone leaves the locker room, Scott rips the door off Stiles' locker. He says he and Isaac will track him by scent. Scott takes a shirt to smell and hands Isaac a shoe. Before they can follow this course, Derek and, much to Scott's surprise, Peter show up.

"Why am I given the stinking she!?" Isaac complains. "First off, best friend rights. Secondly, my shoes don't stink" Stiles said loudly.

In the Argent's basement, Stiles attempts to untie Erica but gets a shock from the obviously electrified wire that binds her. Gerard enters explains that he won't bother to torture Boyd and Erica because the instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong for them to betray Derek.

"And yet he does it" Erica growled.

Stiles attempts to stand up to Gerard. He explains that Scott will find him by scent because his is a pungent scent "more like a stench" and that Scott could find him "even if I was buried at the bottom of sewer covered in fecal matter and urine". Gerard compliments Stiles ability to create a vivid picture then paints one of his own of Scott finding Stiles blooded and beaten to a pulp.

"He even thinks of doing that, I will kill him" Scott growls. "Not if I beat you to it" Noah says in anger.

Stiles then points out that Gerard is like 90 and says he can kick his ass up and down the room. Gerard replies with a strong backhand across the face. He then punches Stiles senseless.

"Taken down by evil oldie locks. Great" Stiles sighed in embarrassment.

Scott confronts Derek about Peter's return. Derek confronts Scott about his conversation with Gerard. Scott's defense is that Gerard threatened to kill his mom and he had to get close to him. Peter sides with Scott saying that Mrs. McCall is gorgeous. Both Scott and Derek tell him to shut up.