Chapter 8: 1-8

Stiles is performing the age-old best friend rite of post-breakup drinking. He's brought a bottle of Jack Daniels which seemingly has no effect on Scott.

"Wait does that mean I can never get drunk again?" Scott suddenly asked looking at the Hale's. Peter shook his head, "One of the negative sides of being a werewolf" he said. Melissa looked at Peter then at Scott who was pouting in his seat when something suddenly clicked in her head, "Wait! Drunk AGAIN!? When the hell did you get drunk!?" she almost screeched. Scott looked anywhere but at his mother while rest resumed the episode.

Stiles talks about how much he likes Lydia while Scott glowers for the first time when he denies he and Allison are broken up. He claims they're 'on a break'.

"Well doesn't this feel like an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S." Erika spoke up as those that heard her laughed. Lydia looked at the laughing guy beside her. "So he really is serious about me. More than Jackson ever could be maybe?" she thought to herself.

Scott and Stiles are harassed by Unger and Reddick, who want to take their alcohol. Scott starts to shift and throws the bottle against a tree whiles Stiles drags him away. Unfortunately, this doesn't save the thugs, as they are attacked by the Alpha, and Unger is tossed into a lit up garbage can.

"You know" Chris started, "They were thugs and all but they did not deserve the last part" he finished as the rest nodded. Victoria gave her husband a side look while he was staring at the screen. She knew exactly those two were and she was damn sure her husband knew them as well.

In the newly reopened Beacon Hills High School, Lydia and Allison discuss whether Allison made the right decision, with Lydia supporting her all the way. It seems they all think that Scott locked them into the classroom to die, rather than to protect them.

"And now I feel like an ass" Lydia said looking down. "You didn't know. So you thinking that is not so wrong, even though I would pretty sure argue it with you if you ever said it in front of me. Don't beat yourself up for something that is yet to happen" Stiles finished with a smile which Lydia returned half-heartedly. Allison looked at Scott who was looking at the screen. She could easily see that the words had hurt him but he did not want to show it. She sighed internally and looked back at the screen.

Further down the hall, Stiles asks his dad to be careful because of the full moon. His dad explains that he's brought in the state detective for extra help.

"I don't think a state detective will be of any use to you here Noah" Rafael said. Noah sighed and nodded.

In class, Mr. Harris blocks Scott from talking to Allison, telling him to take his seat for the test.

"Douchebag" Erica muttered.

He then begins what appears to be an economics exam which is odd because Harris is the Chemistry Teacher at Beacon Hills High School. Scott begins to see the words on the paper rearrange to ask him if he will kill some or all of his friends when the full moon rises. He runs out of the classroom while Stiles follows.

"That was kinda creepy. It's like he is being haunted or something. Does this always happen to you?" Isaac said looking at Scott. "I know" Scott said looking back at Isaac. "No it doesn't. Guess it maybe because of the full moon" he said. "That and you little emotional turmoil" Laura added. Scott looked at her and nodded a little.

He finds Scott in the locker room. Stiles tosses his inhaler and talks about the placebo effect, and reveals that Scott is having a panic attack. He explains that he used to have them all the time after his mother died.