Chapter 28: 3-2

Lydia traces a line with a pen around the bruise the Mysterious Girl left on her arm in Tattoo. She holds it up to the identical mark on Allison's arm and says she fails to see a pattern.

"It's just weird scribbles" Laura squints, trying to get a better view of it. "Oh I don't know" Talia said with a smile. "But you do know don't you" Peter smirked. Talia shrugged and returned his smirk with one of her own.

They are driving to find Scott because Allison believes he might know what the symbol means. Stiles has talked Scott into attending his childhood friend Heather's 17th birthday party. Scott is reluctant because it seems weird to him to go to a different high school's party.

"Yeah dude why are you even doing that?" Isaac asked.

Stiles explains that he went to nursery school with Heather and that she promised to introduce the pair to all of her friends. Stiles thinks this will be an excellent opportunity for Scott and him to move on from Allison and Lydia.

"That's why" Isaac snorted a laugh.

Scott notices a missed call from Allison on his phone. Inside the party, Heather and her friend Danielle are toasting blue Solo cups for her birthday. Heather intimates that she is planning to have sex for the first time tonight. Danielle reminds her that her first time is "sorta gross and kinda hurts." Heather says when she eventually falls in love she wants to be "good at it."

"Poor whoever she has her first time with" Stiles said in a sad tone.

When the boys enter, Heather leaps at Stiles, kissing him deeply and asking him to come with her to the basement to get wine.

"Of course it would be me" he groaned while his mother patted his back reassuringly.

Once in the cellar she kisses him again. She explains her plan to lose her virginity, taking off her shoes and kissing him deeply again. They discuss the fact that they are both virgins and agree to move forward. Stiles doesn't have a condom, Heather sends him to the upstairs bathroom to find some her brother keeps there. Allison and Lydia have found the party. Scott meets them outside and they show him the bruises.

"Yeah just as clueless as you two are" Scott chuckled.

Stiles finds the condoms but they are SMITH-BRIAR brand "XXL Large Size Condoms." He glances down at his crotch with a look of comical fear.

"Oooh Stiles" Laura purred. Stiles blushed a deep shade of red while the room burst into laughter.

In the wine cellar, Heather is wandering barefoot when suddenly all the bottles on all the racks begin to shake. A single bottle then slowly screws itself from its holder and smashes to the floor. Panting, Heather rushes around that rack to see who pushed the bottle, there is no one there. Another bottle fires like a bullet from a rack behind her. More bottles begin to explode as she screams. She cuts her feet on the shards of bottle glass on the floor as the room runs red with blood and spilled wine. Behind her one of the high set windows begins to open on its own. She is suddenly jerked out of the room through the window.

"What the hell just happened here?" Erica asked, summing up the opinion of everyone in the room.

Stiles returns to find Heather gone. There is no wine or broken glass visible on the floor which just moments before was littered with both. Stiles finds only Heather's discarded shoe as the window closes slowly behind him.

"Are we going to deal with some kind of ghost too? Oh God we need a priest!" Stiles suddenly screamed. "Shut up!" Laura snapped.

Isaac paces near the large wall sized window in Derek's loft apartment. Derek is planning to have Peter Hale drop by to attempt to retrieve the memories Isaac lost in the events prior to last week's episode. The process of retrieval is to plunge claws into the back of the neck to share memories as we saw with Scott and Peter previously.