Chapter 21: 2-8

A text message causes Jackson to leave school and drive to a warehouse where a line of kids, including Matt, is trying to buy tickets to a "secret show." Jackson does not seem to be in control of his actions. Matt, fearful after their last exchange during which he believes Jackson "punched" him, allows him to cut the line.

"He is afraid of a punch? Dude lacks balls" Stiles snorted. "It's more like he is afraid that he has no control over Jackson anymore" Peter adds earning wide eyed stares from the others. "You mean Matt is the brains?" Erica asks slacked jaw. Peter nods, "it's kinda obvious from the way he had reacted to seeing Jackson just now. We just need a motive now" he finishes and looks back at the screen.

Scott is lurking. He joins the line and asks Matt about ticket prices. They are $75 each, which Scott apparently doesn't have. He asks Matt to borrow the full ticket price to which Matt merely shakes his head.

"No one is going to let you borrow the ticket price they brought for themselves dude" Laura said. "I had to try" Scott pointed out to which she rolled her eyes.

Jackson focuses on the woman selling tickets behind the wooden bars of a freight elevator. As he purchases a single ticket, his attention makes her nervous and she abruptly ends sales and takes the elevator up.

"She knows what's up it seems" Chris says with a raised eyebrow.

The Sheriff and Stiles eat dinner together at the department. Stiles notices the murder board which is pinned to the wall behind his father's head. On it, all the evidence of the recent killings is spread out in photographs and scraps of paper. Together they go over the pieces. The sheriff has figured out that the couple in the travel trailer and the mechanic are all 24 years old. At first he believed this to be pattern to which the death of Isaac Lahey's father did not fit but then he realized that Lahey had another son, called Camden who would have fit the pattern had he not been killed in combat.

"Well the dead son might. But the father is no match" Peter mumbled.

Stiles figures out they would have all been in the same class at school and they search classroom records and the 2006 BHHS yearbook for more possible victims.

"Your son is one hell of a mystery solver" Noah whispered to his wife. Claudia nodded and then looked at her smiling son with pride.

All of the victims up till this point seem to have been connected through Adrian Harris' intermediate chemistry class. Adrian is spelled "Adrain" on the classroom transcript.

"Everything always goes back to the shitty chemistry teacher" Boyd muttered.

The students listed in the class are:

Tucker Cornish

Sean Long

Jessica Bartlett

Camden Lahey

Daphne Hayes

Anna Basso

Christie Stephens

Kathleen Kasinger

Brenda Findlay

Jade Holmes

Shena Hammer

Collete Knight