Chapter 45: 3-18

Scott's phone is vibrating. He wakes, sees it is Stiles and answers immediately. There's static on the line but then Stiles' voice comes through in a whisper. Stiles explains in a frightened voice that he doesn't know where he is or how he came to be there. He thinks he was sleepwalking.

"Was it you though?" Isaac asked. "What do you mean?" Stiles asks back with a raised eyebrow. "Well last episode, you punctured a demon chest. I'm pretty sure you can't do it. So maybe you aren't you there anymore and someone is in control. So my question is, was it you? Or was it whatever is in control of you?" he explained and asked the last part seriously. Stiles looks from Isaac to Scott and then to his feet, what Isaac said made sense to him and now he too was in thought about it. "Let's watch and see" Lydia said seeing no one was about to reply. Isaac nodded and looked back at the screen while Stiles was still in deep thought.

Scott begins questioning him about his surroundings but Stiles says it's dark and then the connection is broken. Increasingly agitated, Scott calls back twice but gets voice mail both times. Then his phone buzzes again. Stiles says he can't get out of wherever he is because he can't move, his leg is stuck on something and he thinks it's bleeding.

"This sounds very very very bad" Scott mumbled. "No shit Sherlock" Lydia rolled her eyes and leaned forward, worry clear on her face.

Stiles describes a smell "down here" and says it's brutal and his eyes are watering. A panicked Scott wants to call Sheriff Stilinski but Stiles, near tears, begs him not to call. He says his father worries about him too much already. Stiles insists that Scott come and find him without letting his father know.

"Worrying about you is my job Stiles. If anything like this ever happens, you have to call me. Understood?" Noah asked his son. Stiles who was still deep in thought, heard nothing and was still looking at his feet. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. He looked to his side to see that both his parents were looking at him with worry and from the looks on his father's face, he looked to be waiting for an answer. Stiles just nodded without thought and Noah relaxed a lttle.

Stiles then turns off the phone. Scott shouts for Isaac to wake up. Sleep addled, Isaac comes into the bedroom. Scott tells him to get dressed to help Stiles. Isaac asks "what's wrong with Stiles?" Scott says he doesn't know. Lydia is sketching Aiden in the Beacon Hills High School Arts Classroom after hours. Aiden wonders if they will get in trouble if security finds them. Lydia scoffs saying due to the high homicide rate at the school no one will take a night job there. Aiden, realizing they are alone and unlikely to be disturbed, begins to flirt, taking his shirt off. Lydia says nude modeling is usually "done without the pants."

"So not the time here!" Laura groaned and Lydia nodded a bit scarlet faced.

Aiden promptly removes his pants but before he can remove his underwear, Lydia hears voices coming out of the Bluetooth Speaker. Aiden still hears music playing but Lydia hears Stiles' voice saying "come find me."

"Thank you Banshee hearing" Lydia muttered.

Stiles calls Scott's phone again. He first asks if Scott called his father, then, with Scott's prompting, he describes his surroundings. He says he's in an industrial basement with a furnace and that it is freezing cold "down here." He then says he has to turn the phone off because it is about to die. Scott asks him why he is whispering. He responds "because I think there's someone in here with me."

Stiles squinted his eyes. By the tone of his voice, he could tell that it was 'him' speaking and not someone else. But there was something off about it all.