Chapter 3: 1-3

The episode begins within Scott's dream in which he is on a date with Allison but ends with him murdering her on a bus.

"I'm going to kill you with my bare hands!" Victoria screamed and lunged for a terrified Scott who was too busy staring at the screen in horror.

It was Allison who had held back her mother, "Mom this is just a dream!" she screamed trying to catch her mother's attention. Victoria glared at her daughter.

"Unhand me young lady!" she screeched, "I am going to slay this filth like I would any other" she snarled which scared Allison who had never heard her mother talk so acidly.

"Victoria" Chris said putting a hand on her shoulder, "This was just a dream, and you need to calm down" he said as Victoria turned her glare to him. "Calm down" he said again and discretely tilted his head. Victoria understood what he meant and nodded. The couple sat down again, and Chris looked at Scott, "That better only be a dream McCall" he said as Scott who finally pulled his eyes away from the screen nodded.

The next day Scott is telling Stiles about the dream and how oddly clear it was. Stiles is about to convince Scott to let it go when they arrive at the ravaged bus. Scott becomes worried that the dream was real and that he hurt Allison and goes off to find her. When he cannot he becomes enraged and accidentally damages Jackson's locker, stunned that he lost control in such a manner he attempts to leave school but bumps into Allison relieved to see her alive he turns around to see Jackson dumbfounded over the state of his locker.

Seeing the bus had put fear into the hearts of everyone present. Allison looked to Scott who was pale and shuffled away slightly. But when they saw that Allison was unhurt, they all relaxed. Allison looked to Scott who was still pale.

She gently touched his arm, "Scott? I'm okay" she said gently. Scott nodded,

"You are but there was blood on the bus. I killed someone" he stuttered, and the tension was back again.

Later in chemistry, Scott and Stiles are discussing the recent change of events. This is noted by Adrian Harris, and he separates them. Soon Harley alerts the class to activity at the crime scene, and they see a clearly traumatized man being loaded into an ambulance. Scott believes that he is responsible for this. Later at lunch, Scott and Stiles are still trying to wrap their heads around things but are suddenly joined by Lydia, Allison, Danny, Jackson, and Brian who Jackson quickly dismisses.

"Someone got popular" Melissa muttered with a smirk and elbowed Scott who looked uncomfortable, the traumatized man still on his mind.

The topic is soon on the incident and the man found and Jackson states was probably a drug addict who was going to kill himself any way. Then Stiles reveals the information he recently received on his phone, that the man had been identified as the bus driver, Garrison Myers, who Scott realizes he knew. At the request of Lydia, the subject changes to what they are doing tonight. Allison and Scott are surprised that Lydia seems to have invited herself and Jackson on their date, therefore turning it into a group date.

"You don't do that! That's so uncool" Stiles moaned rubbing his face while Lydia gave him a glare.

Realizing that they don't have anything planned, Lydia suggests bowling as Jackson loves it. When asked about his bowling skills, Scott is unsure about himself which causes Jackson to taunt him and for Scott to boast that he is a great bowler; a decision which he later regrets but has no time to revel in it as he is late for work at the Animal Clinic.

"Dude you suck at bowling! "Stiles screamed as the rest laughed and Scott blushed.

When he arrives is unnerved by the arrival of the sheriff as he believes that they have found some connection to him and the attack. However, he is only there to have his dog's stitches removed. While he is there, he gives Dr. Deaton some case files so that he can help identify the animal. He identifies it as a wolf but notes some abnormalities. Later, Scott stops by the hospital to make a delivery to his mother and decides to see the bus driver who begins having a panic attack at the sight of Scott, worsening his fears.