Chapter 63: 4-11

"You will not touch my son!" Rafael stood up looking at Peter with pure rage which made the wolf look at him unimpressed.

"you think you can hurt me?" Peter asked with a smirk and took a step forward, forgetting that all the wolves were powerless and at human strength in that room. Rafael made a grunting sound and jumped forward, punching the smug wolf right across his face. Peter stumbled back in shock, mostly because the punch had actually hurt. Then he looked up with growl and launched himself at the FBI agent.

Scott was about to intervene but someone pulled him to the side from behind. He looked back and saw that it was none other than Allison. "Hey Scott can we talk?" she asked.

"Uh I think we should break up the fight first you know. Before Peter kills my father" he said and looked back at the throw down which had become a full on wrestling match.

"Don't worry, your father has people here" Allison said and pulled him away into the room which she shared with Lydia. "How are you feeling?" she asked once she had closed the door behind them.

"Kinda tensed because Peter might kill my dad" Scott said looking nervously at the door as if trying to find a way to go past Allison and run out the room.

"After you watched yourself almost kill that guy" she clarified adding a bit of hardness to her voice so that it would get through to Scott. And by the look Scott's face, it seemed to have worked. "You almost pulled a Peter back there by almost that guy in the vest" Allison started,

"he was going to kill everyone in the room!" Scott interrupted.

"But do you think you deserved it? The death of a human on your consciousness?" Allison added making Scott shut up. He looked down and thought about the whole thing. The man might have come to kill the wolves, but it wasn't his fault. Everyone wants money to solve some problems that money could solve. He had seen himself having that moral war on screen and maybe this man had some problems like this too. Maybe he felt that by killing some werewolves, he was freeing humanity from some threat and made some cash as an added bonus.

He finally sighed and looked at Allison, "He did not deserve to die" he deflected the question from himself, "he may have had some circumstances that forced him to do it".

Allison sighed and looked at Scott fondly, "Oh Scott, always putting others in front of yourself. He isn't the subject it's you. How would you have felt if you did kill him? How do you feel at seeing yourself almost kill the man?" she asked.

Scott looked at her, "I...would not have felt any good. And seeing myself almost lose control....almost become like Peter....it scared me, a lot" he finally said. Allison took hold of his hand and gave it a tight squeeze, "I'm not the kind of person or wolf to just kill because someone deserved it. It scares me that I could so easily become that. I could become a second Peter" he rambled on.

Allison pulled him into a tight embrace and rubbed his back, "you are not going to become some psychotic killer like Peter, you stopped when you saw the line. It would be a cold day in hell before you ever kill someone. Hell you even gave Deucalion a second shot" Allison leaned back and smiled at him.

Scott looked down at his girlfriend, "what makes you so sure?" he asked.

"Because you are Scott McCall" Allison leaned forward and gave him a gentle kiss which he returned, "You are the person I fell in love with" she smiled as she said the last part. Scott just looked at his girlfriend, speechless from being confessed to.

"I love you too" he finally said, "and I promise to myself and you that I will never kill a soul" he finished with a smile.

Allison looked at Scott with pride and joy, "we should go back now" she finally said. Scott nodded and the two exited the room to find Melissa standing there smiling and drying her eyes.