Chapter 15: 2-2

Isaac and his father get into a fight over the young man's grades. It becomes violent with Mr. Lahey throwing dishes and plates around. One of the glass pitchers crashes into the wall above Isaac's head cutting his cheek.

"Isaac!" Allison gasps. Isaac looked at her a moment before he shrugged. 

"Son. How often does this happen?" Noah asked the teen. Isaac shrugged again and that was all the answer the sheriff needed.

When he stands up his face begins to heal and his father is perplexed. Isaac runs away. His father follows and finds his bike out in the rain. Mr. Lahey is attacked and killed by an unknown creature.

"I...should be sad...but" Isaac said a bit shocked from what he had just seen. Everyone looked at the teen with sympathy while Boyde clapped a hand on his shoulder.

Scott and Allison Argent have a clandestine meeting in the woods while Chris and Victoria Argent are on a "Date Night." The parents are actually busy kidnapping and torturing Beacon Hills High School's principal.

"Now what the actual fuck dad!" Allison glared.

 "Language young lady!" Chris glared.

 "Not until you tell me why you are torturing the HUMAN principal" she snarled. Chris looked at the screen then at her,

 "I don't know. Maybe if we watch, we can find out" he answered coolly.

At school the next day, Scott smells another werewolf in the locker room and attempts to figure out which of his teammates has been turned by smelling each of them on the lacrosse field. He figures out that it is Isaac just before Sheriff Stilinski arrives to inform the teen that his father is dead.

"Welcome to the club" the werewolves cheered.

Scott and Stiles purposely get themselves in trouble so they can go to the principal's office to hear Jackson's statement to the Sheriff. Jackson confirms that Isaac was being beaten regularly by his father. Once the authorities leave they learn that Allison's grandfather, Gerard has taken the principal's place.

"Of course he would. I should have known" Chris shook his head in disgust.

Isaac is taken to jail. Derek shows up and asks Scott to help him break him out. First though they go to Isaac's house and find evidence that his dad's abuse included locking him in a freezer chest.

"That isn't even human" Erica said in disgust. Isaac looked at the scene with cold indifference.

Allison witnesses her father and grandfather planning to kill Isaac. She tells Stiles that one of the hunters, dressed as a deputy, left the house with a box marked with a wolfsbane plant. Allison manages to slow down the assassin by shooting his tires and his leg with arrows.

"I am so proud of you right now" Scott whispered making Allison smile.

Derek and Stiles attempt to free Isaac but the hunter is already there. When they reach the holding cell, they find it empty. Isaac takes out the hunter then turns on Stiles until Derek growls him into submission with his alpha powers.

"Way to go Derek" Laura cheered.

 "Hey! I helped too" Stiles complained. 

"And then almost got killed. As I said way to go Derek!" Laura said with a smirk making Stiles sulk in his seat.

Allison finds Scott in Isaac's basement. She brings chains to keep him under control during the full moon. She locks him in the freezer. As she is leaving, Allison is attacked by an unidentified human-sized lizard-like creature.

"What the actual fuck is that thing?" Lydia asked but no one knew the answer.

Hearing that Allison is in danger, Scott manages to bust out of the freezer and come to help her. The lizard creature escapes.

"Relationship goals" Laura said to herself a little bit too loudly making the couple blush.

Jackson filmed himself all night long during the full moon expecting to catch his first transformation into a werewolf on video but instead got several hours of footage of himself, very much still a human, sleeping.

"Oh thank god" Peter sighed in relief.

 "But it is weird as to why he didn't turn at all. I mean look at Scott. He turned the very next day. And Peter said that you either turn or you die. I wonder what happened here" Stiles said out loud making the oldest wolf think on the matter. 

"I don't care why it didn't happen. I'm just glad it didn't happen" Peter said sweetly.