Chapter 14: 2-1

Jackson rises from beneath the water in a pond in the woods. His shirt is ripped and he has a large bite mark on his torso.

"Oh my god you did bite him!" Peter groaned. Derek just rolled his eyes, not gracing his uncle with a proper reply.

As Scott McCall runs on all fours through the woods, he flashes back to an earlier confrontation with Chris Argent in which he threatened the young man with a gun.

"He pretty much saved us all and yet you put a gun at his face instead of thanking him? Come on dad!" Allison complained. "You wouldn't need saving if he wasn't around" Chris pointed out. "How can you be so sure? What if after Kate we were next in line as Alpha chow?" Allison pointed out. Chris was about to retort when is words caught in his throat and he thought about what she said, "Good point" he finally said.

Allison pleads with her father to spare him since Scott saved both their lives. She promises she will never see Scott again if he is allowed to live. We then see that Scott is running to Allison's house for a clandestine make-out session while her parents are away.

"So much for promises" Laura said with a smirk while Allison blushed.

At Beacon Hills Hospital, Stiles Stilinski is asleep in the waiting area with a large "Get Well" smiley face Mylar balloon tied to the chair. Lydia now seems fully recovered and rises from her bed to take a shower. Her father steps out into the hall and finds out from Melissa McCall that Stiles has been at the hospital all weekend.

"You stayed for the whole weekend?" Lydia asked in a whisper. "I guess I did" Stiles replied with a grin making Lydia blush a little.

Back at the Argent's house Scott's werewolf hearing alerts him to an SUV with squeaky right side brakes. Allison's parents have returned home. Scott hides on the ledge outside the window. Victoria Argent enters Allison's room without knocking. She senses something is up. She checks the closet and then looks out the window to the ledge but Scott has moved further up the roof.

"Nicely done boyfriend" Allison compliments. "Why thank you girlfriend" Scott smirks.

Lydia gets in the shower and we see a viscous black liquid rising from the clogged drain. Stiles tries to buy a Reese's from the machine in the hall but the candy gets stuck. He shakes the machine until it falls over.

"Ignoring the public property damage there, what was that thingy in the shower" Stiles asks looking at Peter. "Why you asking me?" he asks. Stiles shrugged, "You seem like the know it all type". Peter rolled his eyes, "That would be my sister" he pointed his thumb at his sister who rolled her eyes.

The bang from the hall alerts Lydia to filling tub. Once she notices, Lydia tries to remove the clog. She pulls up thick black hair but the blackened water continues to rise. She begins to panic and then a burned and blackened arm reaches from the drain and grabs her. She screams. Her father, Mrs. McCall and Stiles all rush to the bathroom. The window is open, the tub is full of clear water and Lydia is gone.

"Weird" Stiles frowned. "Guess you guys saw a hallucination that I had. A gross one at that" Lydia said pulling a face.

Lydia screams in the woods and it echoes all over Beacon Hills. Scott, still hiding on the Argents roof, hears the scream and recognizes it as Lydia.

"How did I hear that all the way from Allison's?" Scott asked a bit shocked. "Werewolf hearing duh" Laura said with a roll of her eyes. Talia on the other hand looked at Lydia then to Peter who met her eyes. The two nodded, seemingly coming to the same conclusion.