The president and the bully

High School AU

______

Classes, making friends, studying, going on outings... This is how an ordinary high school life was supposed to be. A haven of peace whose balance was defended by the student council. At its head was Aesop Carl, the best student of the third years and the grandson of the school's director, Jerry Carl. A young man who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Well, everything was perfectly fine if it wasn't for one person who was giving him a hard time, another third year student, a particularly annoying brown-haired...

"You should relax a little more prez'!"

As he walked down the halls, a deft hand came creeping up to the back of his neck and removed the elastic band that held his hair in place.The gray-eyed male grunted before turning to the blue-eyed one snickering behind him, accompanied by his two minions, a shorter brunet and another boy with a scar. It was him, the idiot who only wanted to get on his nerves every day of his life since middle school. Eli Clark.

"Aren't you tired of these kinds of stupid jokes, Clark?"

The president said with a sigh before pulling another spare hair tie out of his pocket and tying up his mid-length hair again as the delinquent looked at him with annoyance. Eli Clark, an average student who had passable grades, maybe a little higher than average. If he tried a little harder he might even be a very good student. However, his awful character and bad social circles meant that he was simply known as a good for nothing.

"That boring expression you make is priceless!"

The brown-haired man laughed before walking off towards the courtyard followed by his two friends and the ashen-haired boy simply walked towards the council room. As usual, Eli didn't really seem inclined to change his attitude. Still, Aesop was pretty sure he wasn't like this at the beginning of middle school, what changed? Whatever, he had just arrived in front of the room and as long as the blue-eyed boy wasn't causing too much trouble, he wouldn't have to take action. 

The young man slid the door open and entered the room where other people were already present. Next to a shelf filled with books was a young girl with medium-length brown hair and a light purple lipstick, she was Vera Nair, the treasurer of the council. Then, sitting at the table in the center of the room, another girl with a ponytail and a blond boy, Martha Behamfil, the vice-president, and Victor Grantz, the secretary. These four therefore formed the student council.

"Hello, Aesop." said the brunette.

The other two seated greeted him briefly as he arrived before returning their attention to the computer in front of them. The president simply nodded before coming to sit across from the other two and setting his bag down.

"What are you looking at?"

"The schedule for the school party!" exclaimed Martha.

"Each class has finished submitting the activity they would present so we only need to decide on who will get which spot outside." continued Victor.

"I see... I'll leave that up to you in that case."

"No problem prez!"

The girl gave him a big smile as she lifted her thumb in front of him then continued her discussion with her classmate about the event. The high school party... He wasn't really interested the first year and he had gotten sick the second time, so this was the first one he would be attending. Maybe it was a little childish but he was a little excited at the thought even if it didn't show in his expression in addition to the mask he wore on his face.