I prefer your arms

Butler Eli x Music Master

////SMUT////

_____

'Nnngh...'

Moans and sighs, a high-pitched voice echoing faintly outside in the hallway like a love filter intoxicating with its fragrant, sensual yet deadly scent. All this was not really new at any rate and the servants of the mansion knew to keep their mouths shut and be discreet.

After all, who would go around shouting that the master they worked for was a slut who let his body be touched by those other self-centered, conceited sons of nobles who were only interested in the young man's handsome figure.

Long eyelashes framing a pair of gray eyes, hair as soft as silk and a slim figure that all the women of the court envied him. The young master of the ducal house Carl had everything to be envied, appearance, title, wealth. He had everything and unfortunately acted as if nothing mattered.

It was what Eli could not understand.

The dark-haired man tightened the knot of his tie one last time before knocking on the door, three sharp knocks. He heard a weak voice answering him and as he was about to open, this one opened suddenly to leave place to a man whose face he did not know. The latter had a smile on his lips and did not spare even a single glance to the butler while he was redoing the buttons of his shirt while moving away from the room.

Eli clicked his tongue before entering the room and closing the door behind him, taking care not to make too much noise. He then turned towards the huge bed and his chest tightened for a second as he saw the naked body of his master spread out on the sheets.

But he quickly erased the strange thoughts from his mind and went to the bathroom for a moment before returning with a bowl of water and a clean towel. He placed it on the bedside table and rolled up his sleeves with a firm look.

"Forgive me."

He dipped the towel in the cool water and wrung it out forcefully, then leaned over the bed a bit and began to clean his master with it. The young Carl let out a grunt at the uncomfortable coldness but Eli did not stop however and simply continued his job. He passed the towel over every part of his body without saying a word, even washing his most intimate parts, occasionally getting a faint shudder from the silver-haired one.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Eli finished and let the towel hang over the edge of the bowl. He tidied up his uniform and moved to cover his master's body with the blankets but a hand gripping tightly around his wrist interrupted him.

"Don't go..."

Eli's heart clenched. He frowned and gently removed the man's hand but instead of leaving, he sat on the edge of the bed beside him.

"I'm here, young master."

"Mhm..."

The sound of his voice was faint, revealing that he was surely exhausted. Eli heard the sheets of the bed move before he felt a pair of arms slip around his waist. Ah, his master was being cruel to him as usual.

"Master showed his displeasure again this morning over your attitude."

"That old man can go rot in hell... It's not like he really cares about me. All he really gives a damn about is having someone to keep his name alive."

"Don't say that... The master cares about you."

That's what the butler was saying, but both men knew full well that it was all wishful thinking. The master was the uncle of the young master, Aesop Carl, he had taken him in after his sister and brother-in-law, the former duke, died in an accident. He was a calm and cold man who represented all the glory and traditions of the nobility. However, it was also known within the house that the relationship between uncle and nephew was not very serene.