Unusual Birthday

/I swear it's not smut even if it's very sus sometimes!/

Anyhow Happy Birthday to Aesop my beloved... kith kith him

____

He felt his body falling backwards as two arms wrapped around his waist, nothing but silence and the sound of their breath mingling together ringing in his ears. He bit his lower-lip to which the other responded by slipping a hand under his shirt. His eyelashes fluttered from the building tension, a moan escaping his mouth when his lover left a hickey on his neck.

He thought it wasn't fair if he was the only one receiving all the attention so he was about to take off the man's cloak when they suddenly heard a knock on the door, the noise shutting them almost immediately, both of them frozen. The brown-haired man looked at him with an apologetic smile before clearing his throat and answering.

"Who's there?"

"Eli? It's me." They recognized that voice right away as the mercenary and the embalmer was now mentally cursing the man for interrupting them, hoping the latter had a really good reason for doing so. "Sorry for bothering you when it's so late but I just got told that we had a match planned in a few moments."

What the hell? This manor's sense of organization was so wrecked.

"I see... Thanks for telling me, let me prepare first and I'll come down."

"Ah, could you pick up Aesop too? I tried knocking at his door but he didn't answer so I guess he's already asleep. I think his lover's angel voice will wake him up though."

Angel his ass. That man was closer to a demon despite the innocent smile he displayed in front of everyone. The concerned one seemed to have noticed his annoyed face and smirked as he lowered himself to kiss him on the cheek lovingly.

"I'll do so." he said with a chuckle.

The mercenary left after that since he was done with his task. Meanwhile, the seer sat up on the bed and put back his blindfold, the embalmer at his side doing the same and putting some order back to his clothes.

"Who decided to have a match when it's almost midnight..." he groaned.

"Well, at least we're both together."

"I'm not really convinced."

Eli laughed and pinned him back on the bed, a sly smile plastered on his face.

"Should we ditch them?"

"You know we can't."

"Indeed."

The seer bent down for a kiss then got up to lift the embalmer like a bride, the latter gasping at the sudden gesture.

"What are you doing-!?"

"Naib asked me to get the sleeping beauty out of bed so I'm just doing my duty~"

"What kind of nonsense-! Put me down!" he yelled.

"Such a fierce beauty, or is it rather the beast?"

Aesop nudged his elbow to the seer's rib, making the man gasp in pain and carefully putting him down. They both got out of Eli's room after that and the brunet wouldn't stop apologizing to the other on their way to the matching room but the embalmer simply ignored him. They met with Naib when they arrived and Norton on the seat beside him who was yawning because of the late hour they were called. 

Eli and Aesop hurried to take a seat and their vision darkened right as they did with a glass shattering sound in the background. After a few seconds, the embalmer opened his eyes again to see quite a lot of grass around him and the familiar abandoned hospital on his left. The sky was covered by a soft shade of orange from the dusk and he thought how weird things worked in this manor since it was supposed to be dark.

Anyway, it wasn't the time to let his mind wander right now. The sound of a camera followed by a flash soon called him back on earth, shit. He put his coffin down and went for the closest cipher to start decoding it, too bad for the face recording. It went pretty smoothly at first until his cipher was half done and he heard the bell indicating that someone got hit.

Looking at his monitor, he saw that the one who got down was none other than the seer. He just hoped the man would have enough time to get away and just continued decoding, it seemed like the photographer was pretty far from where he was so he was safe for now. The camera world ended after some time and Aesop sighed seeing the cipher deciphering going back but he almost fainted when the figure of the downed seer appeared right next to him.

"E-Eli-!"

"Ha ha... Hi there... Mind giving me a hand?" he laughed.

The embalmer rolled his eyes and started healing the seer. When he was done with it, Eli got up and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, dear."

"Stop fooling around and go find another cipher."

"Mhm, I had another idea in mind though."

"What are you talking about...-"

Aesop raised his eyebrow in confusion while looking at the man. A shiver ran down his spine when he saw the smirk on his face and he already knew that this didn't mean anything good but before he could escape from his grasp, the seer grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the locker which was situated behind them.

"Eli-!? What are you thinking-"

His words got cut when the brunet pulled his mask down and kissed him roughly.

"Just continuing our business.." he answered between two kisses.

The embalmer blushed furiously at the situation, not expecting things to turn out this way. Were they really going to do this in this place?! It was far from being the most comfortable thing to do since the locker was designed for only one person and they were thus literally stuck to each other in the small zone.

However, the embalmer couldn't deny that he was slightly turned on by the whole thing, the seer's body feeling awfully close to him and the temperature of the tiny room gradually rising and getting hotter by the second.

Eli's tongue against his seemed to burn his senses and he thought for a minute that in fact, he wouldn't mind getting laid in a locker. But then, as if all the misfortune in the world suddenly decided to go against him, the door abruptly opened on the french hunter who wore a disgusted expression seeing two survivors in such an ungodly position.

"I don't even want to know." he bluntly said.

With that, the photographer closed the door with a 'tsk' and went away, leaving the seer and the embalmer alone. The two of them could have ignored the interruption but Aesop was way too mad and embarrassed at this point that he pushed Eli back with a glare and fled to decode another cipher far from here.

The ciphers rapidly went down one after the other and it was quite surprising how nothing happened during the whole time but they soon discovered that it was because Joseph decided to go friendly mid-way and was playing around with the two others. The four of them stuck together until the hunter bid them goodbye at the gate.

But before leaving, Eli grabbed Aesop by the wrist again to put a kiss on his forehead.

"Forgive me sweetheart, I won't do it again."

The embalmer frowned but lowered his mask and cupped the other's face between his hands for a kiss.

"You better do so."

"Sorry, sorry." he laughed as he intertwined their hands. "Also... Happy birthday, dear."

Aesop's eyes went wide for a second and he quickly realized that with the time passed during the match, it was most likely past midnight now which meant that it was a new day that happened to be his birthday too. He had completely forgotten about it and simply blushed at Eli's words before smiling shyly.

"Thank you, Eli."

"You're welcome."

The three others on the side were either smirking at the scene or looking disgusted but they both didn't mind them, too much in their own world. The seer was sometimes, or rather, often a jerk, but he was also the sweetest partner the embalmer could dream of. All of them went back to the manor after that and Aesop went with Eli to his room obviously, they still had some unfinished stuff to do.