The Sea Lovers

/////SMUT/////

Octopus Merman Eli x Merman Aesop

Cw: implied mpreg, tentacles sex

_____

In the depths of the ocean, hidden behind coral reefs and protected by various species of aquatic creatures, was an underwater kingdom. This one was inhabited by mermaids and these ones even had a king. This same king had several children but there seemed to be one that stood out from the rest.

His name was Aesop Carl.

He was recognizable by his gray hair and his silver tail that glistened in the sunlight reflected in the water. The young prince was different from his siblings. He was much more reserved and introverted and had a strange passion for what his people called the 'surface'.

This was simply the place outside the ocean where this other civilization called humans lived. Every day, Aesop avoided the castle guards and swam to the shore to watch the sailors loading the merchant ships in the distance. His gray eyes could not move away from these strange beings moving with those 'legs'.

His obsession became so great that one day he had the idea to explore the surface. However, this was impossible with his fish tail. Or maybe not quite. There was a possible solution, although he doubted its reliability. According to the stories of his kin, there was a sorcerer who lived in a sea cave outside the kingdom and had the ability to grant any wish.

The story sounded very dubious to be honest but he had nothing to lose as well. Without being pessimistic, Aesop was the last of the royal line so the chances of him accessing the crown were extremely low and even if all his opponents magically disappeared, he was not interested in the throne.

So the young mermaid left his giant seashell bed as soon as dawn broke and swam in the direction one of his brothers had given him the day before. He did not have too much trouble finding the place, which turned out to be the entrance of a huge submarine cave. You couldn't see inside from where he was and it only looked like a den of darkness.

Aesop gulped before slowly approaching, he swam towards the cave and when he saw that nothing seemed to attack him, he went deeper. After a few meters, the darkness disappeared thanks to strange corals on the walls of the cave which emitted a weak light. There were all kinds of colors and he couldn't help but be amazed by the display. 

He continued to venture into the cave and soon found himself in the heart of the underground chamber, which was much larger than he had expected. The abyss was no longer threatening now that he was dazzled by the brightness of the place. It looked like a normal house with a bed on one floor and a kitchen on the side with several shelves on which were arranged a bunch of vials with strange contents.

The mermaid went a little further inside but raised an eyebrow when seeing that the place seemed empty. Was he even in the right place? It would be terribly embarrassing for him if this was all nonsense and he had just entered a stranger's home like some kind of criminal.

But suddenly, as he was about to turn around and leave the cave, he let out a slight cry of surprise when something slippery wrapped around his waist and then his arms, now holding him captive in its grip. He spread his eyes as he realized that it was... a tentacle?

"Well, what do we have here? " said a deep voice.

A figure suddenly appeared in his field of vision and in front of Aesop's eyes was what looked like a sea creature similar to him except that instead of a fish tail, the latter had a total of eight tentacles. The male had brown hair and a piece of cloth covering his eyes with strange markings on his face protruding from it.