Midnight at the Nightclub

Modern au

____

Hands on his hips, bodies pressed against each other, the background noise echoing in their ears... They didn't know each other's names. They were strangers and yet that didn't stop them from dancing together to the beat of the music, each vibration sending a shiver throughout their bodies and urging them to brush their lips close...

"Can I buy this handsome gentleman a drink?"

That was how the blue-eyed brunet had approached the other silver-haired man. The latter had simply been sitting on a stool at the counter for an hour now, catching the male's eye. Long eyelashes, sharp gray eyes and a pair of seductive lips that rested bewitchingly against the glass containing his drink.

His latex jeans perfectly drew his curves and he wore a simple v-neck top, some chains on his wrists and neck without forgetting the piercings on his ears. How not to be tempted by such an attractive appearance? When he finished his drink, he immediately seized the opportunity and came to steal the seat next to him, displaying his most charming smile. 

"Sure."

The male returned his smile, his was more mysterious and enthralling though and it made the brunet blush for a moment. He quickly pulled himself together nonetheless and ordered two drinks for them. The drinks followed one after the other after that and without them realizing it, the one with the grey hair had dragged him on the dance floor.

His movements were simply incredible, his hands guided his own against his body and he could sometimes hear one of his laughs amidst the noise that made his heart miss a beat. They continued to move to the beat, music after music, switching to pop and then to a slow dance. It was almost like a dream.

Then midnight came, they left the nightclub.

The dream didn't end there though. On the contrary, it continued to the nearest hotel and then hastily to a random room. Their warm breaths against their naked skins and their bodies intertwining... The next morning, the brunet saw that the gray-eyed one was still beside him in bed and sleeping peacefully.

He smiled.

Maybe he would ask him his name when he woke up.