Streaming your kisses

Modern au

______

Life was fairly complicated when you were a medical student in addition to being a famous streamer specializing in the field of autonomic sensory meridian response or simply put, ASMR. Aesop had just finished the last of his finals for the semester after working hard day and night for countless days, studying and trying to save every word of his lecture in his brain.

"Tired?" a deep voice asked.

Tired? The word was weak. He was completely exhausted, drained, he had been reduced to a bodily shell. His face was buried in the hollow of his crossed arms and he let out a slight grunt to answer the other. A cold, even icy, hand came to rest against his neck, making him shiver. It was strangely relaxing in a way and it calmed his nerves and made his tension drop.

"At least you're not sick." he added.

"Is that any different from the agony I'm going through now?" he replied.

"Hm, I don't know?" the young man laughed. "Do you maybe need anything? I can go get it for you."

Help... Aesop finally straightened up in his chair, remembering something he had to do. He removed his glasses and placed them on his desk. He massaged his temple for a few seconds before looking up with his charcoal eyes at the dark-haired man standing just behind his chair and noticing that he was holding a cup of hot chocolate in his hands. Eli Clark. The male was none other than his roommate and incidentally, his boyfriend, but those were just details.

"Actually, I was going to call you."

"Oh yeah?"

Eli raised an eyebrow, resting his free hand against the back of his chair, all ears.

"Come here," he grabbed his wrist and invited him to sit in the chair next to him. "You just have to stay sickeningly handsome."

"Uh... okay?"

Eli continued to sip his hot chocolate as his blue eyes stared at Aesop turning to his laptop on the desk. The silver-haired male seemed to be doing something on it and it wasn't long before the dark-haired man realized that he was starting a live video. The camera was mainly showing their torsos as well as the lower part of their faces, from their noses down.

"What are you doing?"

Eli knew that Aesop was a streamer since he had seen him in action many times before but he didn't really understand why he needed his help this time.

"Let's say... A new concept." he said. "You won't need that," he continued as he took the cup from the other and set it to the side.

He fiddled with his computer again for a moment and suddenly brought his microphone with a pop filter closer to them, a device his stepfather had given him for Christmas after asking him what he wanted. He then moved his chair closer to Eli's, extremely close currently, so much so that his knees were between the other's thighs.

"S-Sop?" he mumbled as he sketched a nervous smile, he then noticed a title on the computer screen saying something like 'Kissing my boyfriend' and felt an electric shock as Aesop placed a delicate hand against his cheek, tucking a gray lock back behind his ear in the process. "W-Wait-"

Too late. Aesop had just pressed the button to activate his microphone when he saw that most of his audience had just joined his live stream and placed his other hand against his cheek, holding Eli's face. His lips brushed against his, hesitant, trembling, and Eli could see a faint trace of red on his cheekbones. So adorable.

It was his idea, but it seemed he was too embarrassed to take the initiative. Well, as a kind soul, Eli had to help Aesop to the best of his ability. So he let his hand slip around the frail young man's waist, coming to rest securely against his hip, the other settling behind his neck to bring him even closer than they were.

"E-"

Eli stopped him from uttering another word as he pressed his lips against his. He relished the fluttering of eyelashes that Aesop did unconsciously, eyes half closed. He pulled away after that first kiss, pausing for a second before coming to kiss him again, just as slowly and gently, enjoying the sensation of his plump pink lips. At this distance, he could easily smell the male's perfume, an intoxicating rose scent.

He gave him plenty of simple kisses, sometimes tilting his face to a different angle, nibbling one of his lips another time. He had only realized it now, but Aesop's arms were now around his neck and the male was practically sitting on his legs at the moment, their chests pressed together, their body heat blending together and making them even warmer.

Aesop could hear the notifications of the donations he was receiving in the background, but right now, he didn't care. His attention was only directed at Eli and only him. His hands on his body, his lips on his, he wanted more, he wanted to go further than just brushing their lips, because that was all they had been doing since the beginning.

So he leaned a little more against the dark-haired man and he could feel Eli's lips move slightly as if he was smiling, that sadist. The bastard was purposely kissing him awfully softly like he was a porcelain doll when he knew damn well what he wanted! However, he wasn't going to let things go that way. He decided to retaliate by suddenly biting the latter's lower lip.

"A-"

Aesop took advantage of that brief moment when Eli was distracted to slip his tongue between his lips, this last one coming to rub against his and enjoying the taste of the chocolate he drank earlier, still present in his mouth. It was a little too sweet for his taste buds but it wasn't horrible either. If he could enjoy it that way, he surely wouldn't mind. 

While the room had been relatively quiet earlier, now you could hear the wet, moist sounds their mouths were creating, the rustling of their clothes crumpling as well as Eli's hair that probably didn't look like anything after Aesop went over with his hands. He didn't seem to be the only one excited by all of this though, with Eli now being the one to loom over him.

But maybe they had gone a little too far. Aesop flinched when he felt Eli's hand slip under his sweater and then suddenly pushed him away, his cheeks colored a bright red.

"T-That's not good-..."

He then turned to his computer screen and hastily closed his live stream before sliding his eyes to Eli. The male had his arms around his waist, completely glued to him, his face buried against his neck leaving hickey marks in the area. He then raised his eyes from where he was, his cerulean pupils shooting a carnivorous glance at Aesop. The latter shuddered at the look the other one gave him but slowly let himself fall in the claws of the brunet...

The next day, when Aesop took a look at the replay of his live stream, he almost fainted when he saw that a certain 'Yidhra' had given him a terribly generous amount of money at the moment Eli was seen on the screen sneaking his hand under his clothes. Well, the two men would surely not have to worry about their expenses for the next few months...