My Dear Father

Shepherd x Solemn White

-SMUT-

_______

"How dare you utter such profanities-"

The blond man glared at the man who had just entered the church a few moments ago. It was late at night when a male in his thirties entered the sacred compound while the young man was sweeping the central aisle. The intruder reeked of alcohol and kept running his hands against the green-eyed blond.

"I can't believe that such punks breathe the same air as our Father."

"Carl... I don't think that's very appropriate..."

Another man with an older look and a beard was trying to calm the male who was wearing a disgusted expression and furiously holding his broom in his hands to the point that his knuckles were turning white. Unfortunately, the alcoholic didn't seem willing to leave and kept getting closer and closer to the blond.

"This is too much. If he doesn't leave right away I'm going to-"

Just as the male was about to take drastic measures, two hands came to rest reassuringly on his shoulders. He gasped slightly before turning around and seeing a familiar figure wearing a mask.

"F-Father!"

"Calm down Aesop, I'm sure we can work this out peacefully..."

"This man won't listen though-"

The blond man gritted his teeth, but the bishop's soothing smile softened his rage a bit. He let out a sigh before taking a step back and letting the other man handle the situation.

"Good evening, my friend. I think you've come to the wrong place alas, if you're looking for the brothel it's the red-roofed building on the adjacent street."

"Father!"

The blond was speechless at the words of the figure who was supposed to guide lost people and keep them away from debauchery and the wrong path. Telling someone to go to a place full of whores and other indecent things is far from what they should do! However, the drunk man laughed loudly at his words before turning back.

"Murro, can you ensure that this man doesn't get lost this time?"

The old man raised an eyebrow but nodded.

"Certainly, Father."

So the man escorted the thirty-year-old, who was ranting incomprehensible things while sneering, out of the church as the blond man looked dumbfounded. The clergyman smiled before turning around and finding himself facing his colleague who didn't seem to be very satisfied with the situation. Ah, here we go again with another sermon, he thought.

"You shouldn't encourage that sort of thing!"

"Come on Aesop-"

"None of that with me! What would people say if they knew about this!?"

The blond left the main hall for the corridor leading to the dorms, his broom still in his hands as he continued to swear and express his anger. Fortunately, most of the church members had left for a pilgrimage so there was no risk of waking anyone up. The only ones left were Father Eli Clark, the apprentice priest Aesop, and Murro, a cleric who acted as a sort of guard.

With Murro out, it was just the bishop and the priest-in-training. The blindfolded male simply followed the other man through the aisles, holding back a laugh when he saw how wound up the latter was. After a moment, he felt that this had gone on long enough and took a confident step forward then slipped his arms around the male's waist.